2020 – OUR YEAR OF KNOWING GOD MORE
Remember that this is OUR YEAR OF KNOWING GOD MORE
This year, this month, as we journey on, may we know Him the more and the power of His resurrection and the fellowship of His sufferings and be made conformable unto His death in the name of Jesus.
Welcome to the Month of November 2020
Today is the forty-fourth Sunday in the year 2020.
This month has been tagged “OUR MONTH OF SERVICE.”
Bible passages: Joshua 24:15, Deuteronomy 10:12, 28:47, Matthew 6:24, 9: 29, Luke 4:8, Job 36:11, Exodus 23:25.
Today is the 1st Sunday of this month of November and we are presently in our worship service. You are welcome to God’s presence.
The church has resumed but with special guidelines. The guidelines can be found on our website – rccgcovenant.com/guidelines and on the members’ WhatsApp platform. Remember you can join the whatsapp group by clicking the whatsapp link on the home page of our website.
The Teenagers fellowship holds every week on Sundays via zoom. Details of the meeting will be communicated via the group’s and the church’s platform.
For now, we will be having 1-midweek service, alternating between Bible study and prayer meeting. This week, we shall be having our prayer meeting.
- On Tuesday, we shall be having our Prayer meeting here in the church hall. The time is 7-8 pm.
The Church is designing E–tracts and some personal salvation video clips of about 3 minutes. These are to be used on social media as pop-up adverts and also to be used on all church’s social media platforms for evangelism purpose. The church is, therefore, giving everybody the opportunity to participate in creating the contents. Hence, to achieve this great task:
- We need interested individuals that will create the content of the E-tracts. Just 2-3 short sentences that carry salvation message.
- Volunteers to make personal salvation video clips of about 3 minutes.
- Interested persons should indicate and write their names with brother Godwin Oamen.
- All contents created should be forwarded to brother Godwin Oamen.
- Already, we have a few video clips ready for use on our various social media platforms. So we implore everybody to do so.
Ministers’ and workers’ meeting holds every Saturday evening by 7 pm via Zoom. Details of every meeting will be communicated through our WhatsApp platform.
Let us all learn to be our brother’s and sister’s keeper. When you notice someone is missing from Church, please call or message them. God bless you as you do so in Jesus name.