GUIDELINES GUIDING OUR GATHERING IN CHURCH
We have returned to church, but with special guidelines. Here is a list of guidelines to follow so our church is safe for worship.
- New Service times. The service will start at 11 am till 1 pm (2 hours).
Note that the service will start by 11 am on the dot. So please come early so you can get ready in time.
- Automatic dispensers: At the church entrance and in the toilets, there will be automatic dispensers. Wash and disinfect your hands immediately you arrive. An usher will be on hand to give directions. Please listen to him/her.
- Patience: Patiently wait your turn at the corridor to hang you jackets, etc. The area is small and we still need to have some form of distancing.
- Church seats: The seats in the church hall will be arranged in a way that encourages social distancing. The seat next to you will be at least 2 meters away. Please do not make any adjustments to the sitting arrangement.
- Shaking hands: Avoid handshakes as much as possible. Disinfect your hands afterwards if you do.
- Children: Children of 6 years and above will sit in the adult church while age 5 and below will be in the children department. This is done to encourage distancing among the children as well.
- Live broadcast: We will continue to broadcast our services and use zoom to encourage the participation of those who may be unable to make it to church.
- Mid-week services: We shall hold one mid-week service per week, alternating between Bible study and prayer meeting.
- Toilet use: Wipes will be provided for the toilets. Wipe the surfaces of the seat and toilet fixtures before and after use. Remember to wash & disinfect your hands.
- Face masks: Face masks and hand gloves will be available for everybody most especially for older members (age 50+). It is recommended to use a face mask in public places and gatherings. So please feel free to make use of them.
- Toys: Children’s toys in the children department will be taken away for now.
- Offerings: All our giving (offerings, tithe, etc.) should be done preferably online for now using the church’s account details. Please ask if you do not have the details. Also, please do not hesitate to give cash if online is impossible or difficult for you.
- Snacks & food: Our “after-the-service-welfare package” (snacks, food, drinks) will be on hold for now.
Note: Let us remember that these guidelines are not to create panic rather, it is to play our part as individuals and as a responsible organization in inhibiting the spread of the coronavirus and in keeping safe. May the Lord heal our land completely in Jesus name (amen).