2020 – OUR YEAR OF KNOWING GOD MORE
Remember that this is OUR YEAR OF KNOWING GOD MORE
This year, this month, as we journey on, may we know Him the more and the power of His resurrection and the fellowship of His sufferings and be made conformable unto His death in the name of Jesus.
Welcome to the Month of February 2020
Today is the sixth Sunday in the year 2020.
This month has been tagged “OUR MONTH OF “LIGHT”
Bible passages: John 8:12
Today is the 2nd Sunday of this Month of February and we are presently in our Worship service.
This week, we shall be having our Bible Study but our prayer meeting will not hold due to the commencement of the New Beginning Prayer conference.
- On Tuesday, we continue with our Book Study of 1 Corinthians. We are studying chapter 10. Time is 7-8 pm.
This week, our annual New Beginning Prayer conference begins on Friday the 14th through Sunday the 16th of February, 2020. Flyers are available to use in inviting your friends. Detail of the program are as follows:
- Date: Friday 14th – Sunday 16th February, 2020
- Theme: Arise & shine
- Ministering: Pastor David Adeboye Olushola (Provincial Pastor EMR3 Province 2) & Pastor Henry Okoro
- The following people should wait to see the Asst Pastor after the service: Sis Esther, Sis Laura and brother Eke.
Our Evangelism week for this month is from Monday the 17th to Sunday the 23rd of February, 2020.
- Coordinators: Sis Lisa, Sis Favour, Bro Kingsley, Bro Tosin
- Everyone should endeavour to check the notice board on the church’s website to know what month you will be coordinating and with whom.
The Teenagers fellowship will not hold this Wednesday because of the new beginning prayer conference.
After the Service today, Victorious Women should please join hands with the Sanitation department t o clean the church premises.
The RCCG annual Fasting and Prayer is ongoing. Details are as follows:
- Length: 50 days normal fasting – Jan 11 – Feb 29
Prayers for pregnant women and expectant mothers holds every Sunday immediately after service. Please immediately after the Service, join Pastor Henry in the office.
Our Night Vigil for this month holds on Friday the 28th of February, 2020. Time is from 10 pm to 12 midnight.
The Workers’ Retreat slated for Saturday the 8th of February, has been shifted to Saturday the 29th of February, 2020.
- All workers should fast on that day
- Time: 4 pm.
The Ministers’ Retreat will hold on Saturday the 7th of March, 2020. More details coming soon.
Special Teenagers’ service will hold on Sunday the 8th of March, 2020. More details coming soon.
Our first Expository Teaching of the year will hold on Thursday the 12th of March through Friday the 13th of March, 2020. More details coming soon.
Our Covenant Family Weekend holds on Saturday the 21st through 22nd of March, 2020. More details coming soon.
Children’s Teachers’ Retreat coming up on Saturday the 28th of March, 2020.
You can find all upcoming church programs on the church calendar. You can also see the calendar on the church website (rccgcovenant.com/calendar)
The 2020 Summer camp for the Europe Mainland Young Adult and Youth Affairs will hold in July 2020. Details are as follows:
- Date: 9th – 12th July 2020
- Venue: Berlin Germany
- Theme: The Unveiling
- Registration: €100 – See sis Blessing or Sis Lisa
- More info: rccgeuyouths.org
Please, remember to fill up the vow leaflet. Write your name on it and return to the ushers once you’re done. If you don’t have a copy, ensure to ask the ushers for one.
We want to bless God for the new addition to His church. The family of brother Samuel and sister Victoria Onyeoma welcomed a bouncing baby boy last week on Friday.
Concerning the Corona Virus, it has become a global concern and we are expected to take certain precautions to avoid being infected.
- Good hand hygiene; always wash your hands thoroughly at regular intervals with liquid soap and warm water and the use of hand disinfectant if needed.
- If you cough, do it on a handkerchief or on your sleeves, never on your palms.
- No special protective equipment is needed unless you are working with an infected person.
- Symptoms: Cough, fever and shortness of breath.
- For more details, check Pastor Henry’s post on the church’s members’ platform.
The Ministers’ Prayer meeting holds every Sunday morning by 10:30 am. Please, all Ministers should take note and endeavour to be on time.
Workers’ meeting holds every Sunday morning by 11:00 am. Please, all workers take note and endeavour to be on time.
Let us all learn to be our brother’s and sister’s keeper. When you notice someone is missing from Church, please call, message and or visit them. God bless you as you do so in Jesus name.