2018 is our Year of The Word of God
This year this month, God's word will be a lamp unto our feet and a light unto our path in Jesus name, Amen.
Remember that this is our year of THE WORD OF GOD. As we stand firmly on God's word, results shall be inevitable. It shall be unto us according to God's word in Jesus name, Amen.
Welcome to the Month of July, 2018
Today is the 2nd Sunday of the Month of July. This month has been tagged "OUR MONTH OF CELEBRATION" -
Psalm 100:1-2 says "Make a joyful noise unto the Lord all ye lands. Serve the Lord with gladness, come before his presence with singing".
- We thank God for the success of our family picnic yesterday and we pray that if Jesus tarries, we would witness more of it in Jesus name. Also, we want to say a big thank you to the Gideon Men and we pray that the Lord replenish them in uncountable folds in Jesus name.
- The second lap of the RCCG fasting is ongoing. Today is the 8th day of the fast and it will come to an end on Monday the 30th of July, 2018.
- This week, our weekly activities will be on hold as our Expository teaching will commence on Monday the 9th till Friday the 13th of July, 2018.
- Theme: The trajectory of Christian life.
- Time: 7 pm each day.
- A1 Finnish course will commence this week from Monday the 9th July till Tuesday the 7th of August, 2018. There will be a professional Finnish teacher teaching Finnish language. Please keep praying for the success of the course and for quick and efficient learning of Finnish language.
- Venue: Lansantie 23, Espoo (Church Hall).
- Time: 15:30 - 17:00 on Mondays and Wednesdays.
- Registration is 40 Euros @ rccgcovenant.com/learn-finnish.
- Please note that to participation you need to register.
- After the Service today, Gideon Men should join hands with the Sanitation department to clean the church premises.
- Prayers for pregnant women and expectant mothers holds every Sunday immediately after service. Please immediately after the Service, join Pastor Henry in the office.
- The Victorious Women monthly meeting for the month of July will be holding on the 15th of July, 2018 at sister Divyne Osana's place. The address is Maapallonkatu 3F, 50 Espoo. The time is 4 pm.
- The Europe Mainland Youth Summer Camp 2018 is holding from the 19th -22nd July, 2018 at Milan, Italy. Details are as follows:
- Theme: i-Transform (Rom 12:2)
- Date: 19th - 22nd July, 2018
- Venue: Camping Milano - Citta di Milano, near San Siro National Stadium
- Registration is 100 Euros. All Young adults and youths, please get ready.
- Music concert will take place on 23rd of July in Kilo. The programme will start at 4 pm and finish 6 pm. The choir is already preparing for the concert and so is the outreach committee. Please you can start preparing for the outreach in your prayers and if you have suggestions concerning the event, you can forward them to Sister Laura or Sister Divyne.
- Visiting Palliative care home will take place in September. More details will be announced as soon as we have them. Please start praying for this program too.
- Concerning our collaboration with the Christian school called Agape-Keskus, it is possible to complete Finnish language School language placements there. Also, they are happy to have volunteers to help them out occasionally.
- We can begin to redeem our family pledges made in May during our Anniversary/Family Thanksgiving service. We can do so till the end of this year.
- The Sanctuary Keepers crave our indulgence to always separate glass waste from others when disposing them. Thus, there is a separate bag made available for that purpose. Please, let us take note of this new development most especially mothers.
- Also, let us always endeavour to return the chairs back into the church hall whenever we move them outside for one reason or the other.
- The Ministers’ Prayer meeting holds every Sunday morning by 10:30 am. Please, all Ministers should take note and endeavour to be on time.
- Workers' meeting holds every Sunday morning by 11:00 am. Please, all workers take note and endeavour to be on time.
- Let us all learn to be our brother's and sister's keeper. When you notice someone is missing from Church, please call, message and or visit them. God bless you as you do so in Jesus name.