2018 is our Year of The Word of God
This year this month, God's word will be a lamp unto our feet and a light unto our path in Jesus name, Amen.
Remember that this is our year of THE WORD OF GOD. As we stand firmly on God's word, results shall be inevitable. It shall be unto us according to God's word in Jesus name, Amen.
Welcome to the Month of May, 2018
Today is the 1st Sunday of the Month of May. This month has been tagged OUR MONTH OF "EXCELLENCE" - Titus 2:7 says "In all things shewing thyself a pattern of good works: in doctrine shewing uncorruptness, gravity, sincerity". Daniel 5:12, 6:3, 1 Peter 2:9, Proverbs 22:29, Matthew 5:13, 14, & 16, Titus 2:7, Psalm 119:99-100.
- Today is the first Sunday of May and our anniversary month. We are presently observing our family thanksgiving service. Remember that this is our month of Excellence. Let us be diligent in all our doings.
- We distributed slips a few weeks ago containing the needs of the church and we announced that families could use these as their thanksgiving. During the thanksgiving today, we will be collecting the pledges/offering. If you need the slip, the ushers will pass it across to you. God bless you a you do this is Jesus name!
- Also remember to register your testimonies with the ushers on time.
- This week, our weekly activities will be on hold due to our PUSH programme for this month.
- Our PUSH edition for this month will commence this week from Monday the 7th of May to Thursday the 10th of May, 2018.
- The theme is The spirit of Excellence.
- Due to the Women's conference starting on Friday the 11th of May, we would round up the programme on Thursday the 10th of May.
- Please do not miss this programme for anything.
- The Gideon Men's monthly meeting will be holding today at Brother Shina's residence. The address is Klariksentie 6A,13 Suurpelto, Espoo. The time is 5 pm.
- The family of brother Ololade and sister Esther Tayo will be dedicating their baby boy to the Lord today. Please, let's join them to celebrate when its time.
- The family of brother Ola and sister Gbemisola Sijuade was blessed with a bouncing baby girl last week Monday.
- The naming ceremony will be coming up tomorrow Monday the 7th of May. The address is Ratavallintie 6A, 1, 00720 Helsinki just by the Pukimäki train station. The time is 5 pm.
- The Victorious Women's 3 days Conference in celebration of this year's Mother's day will commence this week on Friday the 11th of May to Sunday the 13th of May, 2018.
- Theme: Being a Godly Woman (1 Timothy 2 vs 9-10)
- On Friday the 11th of May, the programme will start by 6 pm.
- On Saturday the 12th of May, the time is 2 pm.
- The programme is for all women and mothers.
- The men are cordially invited and their presence is highly important throughout the programme.
- After the Service today, the Victorious Women should join hands with the Sanitation department to clean the church premises.
- Prayers for pregnant women and expectant mothers holds every Sunday immediately after service. Please immediately after the Service, join Pastor Henry in the office.
- The Night Vigil edition for this month of May will be coming up on the 25th of May, 2018. The time is 10 pm. Please, don't miss this programme for anything.
- The Children's day celebration for this year will be coming up on Sunday the 27th of May, 2018. The Children will be responsible for every aspect of the service on that day.
- The Europe Mainland Youth Summer Camp 2018 is holding from the 19th -22nd July, 2018 at Milan, Italy. Details are as follows:
- Theme: i-Transform (Rom 12:2)
- Date: 19th - 22nd July, 2018
- Venue: Camping Milano - Citta di Milano, near San Siro National Stadium
- Registration is 100 Euros. All Young adults and youths, please get ready.
- The second lap of the RCCG fasting will be from Sunday the 1st of July to Monday the 30th of July, 2018
- The Ministers’ Prayer meeting holds every Sunday morning by 10:30 am. Please, all Ministers should take note and endeavour to be on time.
- Workers' meeting holds every Sunday morning by 11:00 am. Please, all workers take note and endeavour to be on time.
- Let us all learn to be our brother's and sister's keeper. When you notice someone is missing from Church, please call, message and or visit them. God bless you as you do so in Jesus name.