2018 is our Year of The Word of God
This year this month, God's word will be a lamp unto our feet and a light unto our path in Jesus name, Amen.
Remember that this is our year of THE WORD OF GOD. As we stand firmly on God's word, results shall be inevitable. It shall be unto us according to God's word in Jesus name, Amen.
Welcome to the Month of August, 2018
Today is the 1st Sunday of the Month of August. This month has been tagged "OUR MONTH OF "LOVE" -
1 Corinthians 13:1 says "Though I speak with the tongue of men and of angels, and have not charity, I have become a sounding brass or a tinkling cymbal"
- We are presently observing our monthly Thanksgiving service. Let us be thankful unto God for daily loading us with benefits.
- Remember to package a well deserving thanksgiving offering unto the Lord and give cheerfully.
- Testifiers should remember to enlist their names with the ushers.
- Today, Sister Serah will be offering a special Thanksgiving unto God for his goodness and mercy over her. Let us join her when its time.
- The family of brother Ola and Sister Gbemisola Sijuola will be dedicating their baby girl to the Lord today. Let us join them to celebrate when its time.
- This week, our weekly activities will be on hold due to our PUSH programme.
- Our PUSH edition for the month of August will be held this week from Monday the 6th - Friday the 10th of August 2018. The time is 7 pm each day.
- Theme: The Love of Christ compels us
- There will be Holy Communion on Friday.
- After the Service today, Gideon Men should join hands with the Sanitation department to clean the church premises.
- Prayers for pregnant women and expectant mothers holds every Sunday immediately after service. Please immediately after the Service, join Pastor Henry in the office.
- The Gideon Men monthly meeting will be held on the 12th of August, 2018 at brother Samuel Ojo's place. The address is Virsutie 4-6i 01360 Vantaa. The time is 5 pm.
- The Victorious Women monthly meeting will be held on the 19th of August, 2018 at sister Jennifer Eke's place. The address is Kirstinharju 6C, 61 Espoo. The time is 4 pm.
- Our Night Vigil edition for the month of August will be held on the 31st of August, 2018. The time is 10 pm.
- Region's Youths and Young adults' week will be held from Monday the 13th - Sunday the 19th of August, 2018. More details will be announced later.
- Our annual Divine Breakthrough Conference will be coming up in September; from Thursday the 13th till Sunday the 16th of September, 2018.
- Theme: Soaring on eagle's wings (Exodus 19:4, Isaiah 40:31)
- Time: Thursday the 13th - Saturday the 15th (17:00). Sunday the 16th (12:00)
- Ministering: Pastor Andrew Brandon (United Kingdom), Pastor Henry Okoro (PICP; Covenant Parish)
- Venue: Lansantie 23, 02630 Espoo (Church Hall).
- Visiting Palliative care home will take place in September. More details will be announced as soon as we have them. Please start praying for this program too.
- We can begin to redeem our family pledges made in May during our Anniversary/Family Thanksgiving service. We can do so till the end of this year.
- We are looking for a small gold pendant that got lost in the Children department. Parents, if you see your children playing with such, please kindly bring it back to Church.
- The Ministers’ Prayer meeting holds every Sunday morning by 10:30 am. Please, all Ministers should take note and endeavour to be on time.
- Workers' meeting holds every Sunday morning by 11:00 am. Please, all workers take note and endeavour to be on time.
- Let us all learn to be our brother's and sister's keeper. When you notice someone is missing from Church, please call, message and or visit them. God bless you as you do so in Jesus name.