2020 – OUR YEAR OF KNOWING GOD MORE
Remember that this is OUR YEAR OF KNOWING GOD MORE
This year, this month, as we journey on, may we know Him the more and the power of His resurrection and the fellowship of His sufferings and be made conformable unto His death in the name of Jesus.
Welcome to the Month of April 2020
Today is the fourteenth Sunday in the year 2020.
This month has been tagged “OUR MONTH OF SOBERNESS OF HEART & PRAYER.”
Bible passages: Ephesians 5:15-16, 6:12, 1 Timothy 6:16, 2 Corinthians 2:14, 10:4-5, 1 Corinthians 9:26, 13:13, Matthew 26:41, John10:10a, 1 Thessalonians 5: 6-9, 1 Peter 5:8.
Today is the 1st Sunday of this Month of April.
As you are aware, the Government of Finland has banned physical meetings and gatherings of over 10 people. That is why we have been meeting online via Zoom. Details of every meeting will be found on our website and communicated through whatsapp and facebook.
This week, we shall be having our Bible Study and PUSH at the usual time, but online via zoom
- On Tuesday, we continue with our Book Study of 1 Corinthians. We are studying chapter 14. Time is 7-8 pm.
- On Thursday and Friday we shall be having our PUSH. Time is 7-8 pm.
- The theme of the PUSH is Interceding for the land, Ezek 20:30
The Teenagers fellowship has resumed. We shall not be having a fellowship this week because of PUSH.
Our Covenant Family Weekend slated for Saturday the 21st through 22nd of March, 2020 has been postponed till further notice.
You can find all upcoming church programs on the church calendar. You can also see the calendar on the church website (rccgcovenant.com/calendar)
The Gideon Men will be having a Business Seminar.
- Date: Saturday the 16th of May 2020.
- Time: 3 pm
- The summit includes discussion about starting own business, discovering new business opportunities in Finland, tax-related issues etc.
The 2020 Summer camp for the Europe Mainland Young Adult and Youth Affairs billed to hold in July 2020 has been put on hold. Further details will be communicated to us later.
Please, remember to fill up the vow leaflet. Write your name on it and return to the ushers once you’re done. If you don’t have a copy, ensure to ask the ushers for one.
Concerning the Corona Virus, it has become a global concern and we are expected to take certain precautions to avoid being infected.
- Good hand hygiene; always wash your hands thoroughly at regular intervals with liquid soap and warm water and the use of hand disinfectant if needed.
- If you cough, do it on a handkerchief or on your sleeves, never on your palms.
- No special protective equipment is needed unless you are working with an infected person.
- Symptoms: Cough, fever and shortness of breath.
- For more details, check Pastor Henry’s post on the church’s members’ platform.
The ministers prayer meeting and the workers’ meeting has been suspended for the time being.
Let us all learn to be our brother’s and sister’s keeper. When you notice someone is missing from Church, please call, message and or visit them. God bless you as you do so in Jesus name.