It is 2016!
This year and this month, the Lines shall fall for you in pleasant places, and you will have a goodly heritage in Jesus Name.
- Remember that this is our year of Signs and Wonders. Don’t let this theme remain a cliche. Pray it into manifestation
Welcome to the Month of June!
- This Month of June has been declared as the month of MY COMMITMENT TO GOD. The focus Bible passages are John 4:27-42, Romans 12:1-2, Deuteronomy 10:12-13
- In today’s service, make sure you avoid distractions so that you can connect and receive your healing.
- The PUSH for this month has been cancelled due to the coming National convention. It is important for everyone of us to participate in the Convention. The details are as follows:
- Wednesday 8th June: Preparatory Vigil 1 @ Hosanna Chapel, 8pm to 12.00 midnight.
- Thursday 9th June: Preparatory Vigil 2 @ Hosanna Chapel, 8pm to 12.00 midnight.
- Friday 10th June: Convention Day 1 @Hosanna Chapel, 6pm prompt.
- Saturday 11th June: Convention Day 2 @ Hosanna Chapel, 2pm prompt.
- For the convention, we need volunteers to host people coming from distance. People will be coming from Turuku, Estonia, Tampere, Lappeeranta,, seinajoki, etc.
- This week, only Tuesday Bible Study will hold. We are starting a study of the Book of JOEl as we completed the book of Hosea last week. Venue is Kotikylantie 5, 02770, Espoo.
- The Gideon men would be having their meeting today, 5th June, at Bro Roland’s home, Rummunlyöjankatu 8, 44 Espoo by 5pm.
- on the 12th of June, 2016, the victorious women would be having their meeting at Sis Gloria’s home, Ida Albergintie 3A, 73 by 4pm.
- Today, the Victorious women should join hands with the sanitation department to clean the church premises. It will be the turn of the Gideons men on the 12th of June and the youths’ on the 19th of June then on the 26th of June, everyone will join hands with the sanitation department to clean up the premises.
- Building Project is still going on. Please be a contributor. We have already started receiving payments for the pledges made during the anniversary. You can begin to pay on a monthly basis into the church account. Just remember to write “building pledge as a message. See Sister Jennifer for more information.
- the building committee is presently working on getting a place of worship for the church and we intend to move before the end of this year so please let us all be actively involved in finding a place. If you find or know of any place please contact Brother Lolade.
- Still on the building project, let brother Lolade, Sister Jenifer and sister Lisa see the pastors immediately after the service.
- The Europe mainland region 3 women conference is holding from Friday 8th-9th of July 2016 in Sweden. The theme is “in God’s fullness”. The details will be communicated through the women’s communication platform.
- The Europe Mainland Youth Conference is holding from 30th June to 3rd July, 2016 in Paris, France. The theme of the conference is arrayed for destiny; Ruth 3:3b. Youths get ready. Registration is 50 euros. See Bro Olumide for details.
- If you have not been baptized or you are not sure about your previous baptismal status, register NOW for Baptismal training. The next Baptism will hold in 1st week of July. Please see sister Lisa if you are interested.
- The youths of Hosanna chapel and covenant parish would be having a casual get-together on the 25th of June, 2016 by 2pm. Let the youths take note and make it a date. See bro Olumide for details.
- Last Friday, the family of Brother Dapo Olanrewaju was blessed with a bouncing baby girl and the naming ceremony would be on Friday 10th of June, 2016 by 5pm. The venue is Solistintie 1-3G, 142. 00420 Helsinki, close to kannelmaki train station. Let us try to be on time. Also, don’t forget that when we go for naming ceremony, we usually collect offering as a gift for the new baby. So, let us remember to come with our offerings. God bless you as you do so.
- This month, we would be having another naming ceremony and dedication as we have been cordially invited by Mr. and Mrs. Ametepe to the naming and dedication of their baby girl at the Church of Pentecost on 18th of June 2016 at Iso-Roobertinkatu 24 by 12pm-2pm. For further details please see sister Honeybell.
- The children department needs more hands in teaching the children so we need dedicated volunteers who are ready to serve in that department. We want to use this medium to appreciate those who have already volunteered. Please see sister Bukky if you are interested and willing. God bless you as you rise to the occasion.
- The Children teachers should check the notice board on the church website for the roaster of their participation in the children’s department. The address is rccgcovenant.com/notice-board.
- All workers should remember to check the online noticeboard regularly to know when they are officiating either in the workers’ meeting or the weekly service. Visit it at www.rccgcovenant.com/notice-board.