2018 is our Year of The Word of God
This year this month, God's word will be a lamp unto our feet and a light unto our path in Jesus name, Amen.
Remember that this is our year of THE WORD OF GOD. As we stand firmly on God's word, results shall be inevitable. It shall be unto us according to God's word in Jesus name, Amen.
Welcome to the Month of June, 2018
Today is the 1st Sunday of the Month of June. This month has been tagged "OUR MONTH OF VICTORY" - Bible passages: 2 Corinthians 2:14, 1 Corinthians 15:57, 1 John 4:4, 1 John 5:4-5, Romans 8:31, Romans 8.37.
1 John 5:4 says "For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith"
- We thank God for the success of our Free Lunch outreach held on the 1st of June. We pray that the Lord bless those that participated one way or the other and may He grace us to do more in His vineyard in Jesus name, amen.
- Today is the first Sunday of June and we are presently observing our Thanksgiving service. Remember that this is our month of Victory and for every challenge we face, victory is already given.
- Remember to package a well deserving thanksgiving offering and give cheerfully.
- Also remember to register your testimonies with the ushers on time.
- This week, our weekly activities will continue. Our Bible study of the book of Acts continues on Tuesday. On Thursday we will have our Prayer meeting. Please do not miss these programmes for anything.
- Today, the Gideon Men and the Victorious Women will be having a joint meeting at brother Sijuola's Place. The address is Ratavallintie 6A 1 00720, Helsinki.
- Today, the Osokoyas and the Dennis' will be dedicating their babies to the Lor. Let's celebrate with them when its time.
- After the Service today, everyone should join hands with the Sanitation department to clean the church premises.
- Prayers for pregnant women and expectant mothers holds every Sunday immediately after service. Please immediately after the Service, join Pastor Henry in the office.
- This month, we would be having " Word Encounter" in place of PUSH from Monday the 11th to Friday the 15th of June, 2018.
- Our Cultural Diversity service will be holding on Sunday the 17th of June, 2018. Let us get prepared.
- The Night Vigil edition for this month of June will be holding on the 29th of June, 2018. The time is 10 pm.
- The second lap of the RCCG fasting will be from Sunday the 1st of July to Monday the 30th of July, 2018
- The Europe Mainland Youth Summer Camp 2018 is holding from the 19th -22nd July, 2018 at Milan, Italy. Details are as follows:
- Theme: i-Transform (Rom 12:2)
- Date: 19th - 22nd July, 2018
- Venue: Camping Milano - Citta di Milano, near San Siro National Stadium
- Registration is 100 Euros. All Young adults and youths, please get ready.
- A1 Finnish course will start in July and last till the end of August. There will be a professional Finnish teacher teaching Finnish language. The course will cost 40 euros and the teaching will hold 1-2 times per week. Further details will be announced the soonest. Please keep praying for the success of the course.
- Music concert will take place on 23rd of July in Kilo. The choir is already preparing for the concert and so is the outreach committee. Please you can start preparing for the outreach in your prayers and if you have suggestions concerning the event, you can forward them to Sister Laura or Sister Divyne.
- Visiting Palliative care home will take place in September. More details will be announced as soon as we have them. Please start praying for this program too.
- We shall have guest speakers called Jan and Joy Cedercreutz who are the founders of the Christian school called Agape-Keskus. They will come talk to us about their work in the school and how we can collaborate with them. The date of their coming will be available soon. Let's be expectant and welcome them warmly when they will come around.
- The Ministers’ Prayer meeting holds every Sunday morning by 10:30 am. Please, all Ministers should take note and endeavour to be on time.
- Workers' meeting holds every Sunday morning by 11:00 am. Please, all workers take note and endeavour to be on time.
- Let us all learn to be our brother's and sister's keeper. When you notice someone is missing from Church, please call, message and or visit them. God bless you as you do so in Jesus name.