2020 – OUR YEAR OF KNOWING GOD MORE
Remember that this is OUR YEAR OF KNOWING GOD MORE
This year, this month, as we journey on, may we know Him the more and the power of His resurrection and the fellowship of His sufferings and be made conformable unto His death in the name of Jesus.
Welcome to the Month of March 2020
Today is the thirteenth Sunday in the year 2020.
This month has been tagged “MY MONTH OF ZEALOUSNESS.”
Bible passages: Psalm 69:9, John 2:15-17, Romans 12:11, 2 Corinthians 12:9 & 15, Hebrews 12:2, 2 Timothy 4:5-7.
Today is the 5th Sunday of this Month of March.
As you are aware, the Government of Finland has banned physical meetings and gatherings of over 10 people. That is why we have been meeting online via Zoom. Details of every meeting will be found on our website and communicated through whatsapp and facebook.
This week, we shall be having our Bible Study and prayer meeting at the usual time, but online via zoom
- On Tuesday, we continue with our Book Study of 1 Corinthians. We are studying chapter 13. Time is 7-8 pm.
- On Thursday we shall be having our prayer meeting. Time is 7-8 pm.
The Teenagers fellowship has been put on hold for now.
Our Covenant Family Weekend slated for Saturday the 21st through 22nd of March, 2020 has been postponed till further notice.
You can find all upcoming church programs on the church calendar. You can also see the calendar on the church website (rccgcovenant.com/calendar)
The Gideon Men will be having a Business Seminar.
- Date: Saturday the 16th of May 2020.
- Time: 3 pm
- The summit includes discussion about starting own business, discovering new business opportunities in Finland, tax-related issues etc.
The 2020 Summer camp for the Europe Mainland Young Adult and Youth Affairs billed to hold in July 2020 has been put on hold. Further details will be communicated to us later.
Please, remember to fill up the vow leaflet. Write your name on it and return to the ushers once you’re done. If you don’t have a copy, ensure to ask the ushers for one.
Concerning the Corona Virus, it has become a global concern and we are expected to take certain precautions to avoid being infected.
- Good hand hygiene; always wash your hands thoroughly at regular intervals with liquid soap and warm water and the use of hand disinfectant if needed.
- If you cough, do it on a handkerchief or on your sleeves, never on your palms.
- No special protective equipment is needed unless you are working with an infected person.
- Symptoms: Cough, fever and shortness of breath.
- For more details, check Pastor Henry’s post on the church’s members’ platform.
The ministers prayer meeting and the workers’ meeting has been suspended for the time being.
Let us all learn to be our brother’s and sister’s keeper. When you notice someone is missing from Church, please call, message and or visit them. God bless you as you do so in Jesus name.