2018 is our Year of The Word of God
This year this month, God's word will be a lamp unto our feet and a light unto our path in Jesus name, Amen.
Remember that this is our year of THE WORD OF GOD. As we stand firmly on God's word, results shall be inevitable. It shall be unto us according to God's word in Jesus name, Amen.
Welcome to the Month of July, 2018
Today is the 5th Sunday of the Month of July. This month has been tagged "OUR MONTH OF CELEBRATION" -
Psalm 100:1-2 says "Make a joyful noise unto the Lord all ye lands. Serve the Lord with gladness, come before his presence with singing".
- We thank God for the success of our Music outreach held at Kilo train station last week. We pray that as we have lifted His name high, He will draw men unto himself in Jesus name.
- This week, our weekly activities will continue. Our Bible study of the book of Acts continues on Tuesday. On Thursday we will have our Prayer meeting. Please do not miss these programmes for anything.
- On Saturday the 4th of August, 2018, there will be Ministers' meetings here in the Church Hall. The time is 5 pm.
- A1 Finnish course is ongoing until Tuesday the 7th of August, 2018. Please keep praying for the success of the course and for quick and efficient learning of Finnish language.
- After the Service today, Victorious Women should join hands with the Sanitation department to clean the church premises.
- Prayers for pregnant women and expectant mothers holds every Sunday immediately after service. Please immediately after the Service, join Pastor Henry in the office.
- Our monthly Thanksgiving serving will be held on the 5th of August, 2018. Let us be thankful unto God for daily loading us with benefits.
- Remember to package a well deserving thanksgiving offering unto the Lord and give cheerfully.
- Testifiers should remember to enlist their names with the ushers before the day.
- Sister Serah will be having a special Thanksgiving on the 5th of August, 2018. Let us join her to praise and give thanks unto God for his goodness and mercy over her.
- The family of brother Ola and Sister Gbemisola Sijuola will be dedicating their baby girl to the Lord on the 5th of August, 2018. Let us join them to celebrate when its time.
- Our Night Vigil edition for the month of August will be held on the 31st of August, 2018. The time is 10 pm.
- PUSH edition for the month of August will be held from Monday the 6th - Friday the 10th of August 2018. The time is 7 pm each day.
- There will be Holy Communion on Friday.
- Region's Youths and Young adults' week will be held from Monday the 13th - Sunday the 19th of August, 2018. More details will be announced later.
- Our annual Divine Breakthrough programme will be coming up in September; from Thursday the 13th till Sunday the 16th of September, 2018.
- Theme: Soaring on eagle's wings
- More details will be announced later.
- Visiting Palliative care home will take place in September. More details will be announced as soon as we have them. Please start praying for this program too.
- We can begin to redeem our family pledges made in May during our Anniversary/Family Thanksgiving service. We can do so till the end of this year.
- We are looking for a small gold pendant that got lost in the Children department. Parents, if you see your children playing with such, please kindly bring it back to Church.
- The Ministers’ Prayer meeting holds every Sunday morning by 10:30 am. Please, all Ministers should take note and endeavour to be on time.
- Workers' meeting holds every Sunday morning by 11:00 am. Please, all workers take note and endeavour to be on time.
- Let us all learn to be our brother's and sister's keeper. When you notice someone is missing from Church, please call, message and or visit them. God bless you as you do so in Jesus name.