2018 is our Year of The Word of God
This year this month, God's word will be a lamp unto our feet and a light unto our path in Jesus name, Amen.
Remember that this is our year of THE WORD OF GOD. As we stand firmly on God's word, results shall be inevitable. It shall be unto us according to God's word in Jesus name, Amen.
Welcome to the Month of May, 2018
Today is the 4th Sunday of the Month of May. This month has been tagged OUR MONTH OF "EXCELLENCE" - Titus 2:7 says "In all things shewing thyself a pattern of good works: in doctrine shewing uncorruptness, gravity, sincerity". Daniel 5:12, 6:3, 1 Peter 2:9, Proverbs 22:29, Matthew 5:13, 14, & 16, Titus 2:7, Psalm 119:99-100.
- Today is the fourth Sunday of May and the Children's day celebration. As such, the children will be responsible for every aspect of the service today.
- Remember that this is our month of Excellence. Let us be diligent in all our doings.
- After the service today, we would proceed to the Tusima's residence for the naming ceremony of their baby.
- This week, our weekly activities will continue. Our Bible study of the book of Acts continues on Tuesday. Our Thursday prayer meeting has been cancelled due to the preparation for the free lunch outreach holding on 1st of June. Please, let us all make ourselves available.
- After the Service today, everyone should join hands with the Sanitation department to clean the church premises.
- Prayers for pregnant women and expectant mothers holds every Sunday immediately after service. Please immediately after the Service, join Pastor Henry in the office.
- Free Lunch will hold on Friday the 1st of June, 2018 in the afternoon. The lunch will be available from 1-3pm. The free lunch is a method of reaching out to this community and it is targeted for the people living around us and our friends who are contemplating whether to give their lives to Christ. Everyone is encouraged to participate since the outreaches are organized by the whole church. God bless you as you work in His vineyard.
- The Osokoyas and the Dennis will be dedicating their babies to the Lord on Sunday 3rd of June. Let's celebrate with them when its time.
- This year's first joint meeting between the Gideon men and the Victorious women will be holding on the 3rd of June, 2018.
- The second lap of the RCCG fasting will be from Sunday the 1st of July to Monday the 30th of July, 2018
- The Europe Mainland Youth Summer Camp 2018 is holding from the 19th -22nd July, 2018 at Milan, Italy. Details are as follows:
- Theme: i-Transform (Rom 12:2)
- Date: 19th - 22nd July, 2018
- Venue: Camping Milano - Citta di Milano, near San Siro National Stadium
- Registration is 100 Euros. All Young adults and youths, please get ready.
- A1 Finnish course will start in July and last till the end of August. There will be a professional Finnish teacher teaching Finnish language. The course will cost 40 euros and the teaching will hold 1-2 times per week. Further details will be announced the soonest. Please keep praying for the success of the course.
- Music concert will take place on 23rd of July in Kilo. The choir is already preparing for the concert and so is the outreach committee. Please you can start preparing for the outreach in your prayers and if you have suggestions concerning the event, you can forward them to Sister Laura or Sister Divyne.
- Visiting Palliative care home will take place in September. More details will be announced as soon as we have them. Please start praying for this program too.
- We shall have guest speakers called Jan and Joy Cedercreutz who are the founders of the Christian school called Agape-Keskus. They will come talk to us about their work in the school and how we can collaborate with them. The date of their coming will be available soon. Let's be expectant and welcome them warmly when they will come around.
- The Ministers’ Prayer meeting holds every Sunday morning by 10:30 am. Please, all Ministers should take note and endeavour to be on time.
- Workers' meeting holds every Sunday morning by 11:00 am. Please, all workers take note and endeavour to be on time.
- Let us all learn to be our brother's and sister's keeper. When you notice someone is missing from Church, please call, message and or visit them. God bless you as you do so in Jesus name.