2018 is our Year of The Word of God
This year this month, God's word will be a lamp unto our feet and a light unto our path in Jesus name, Amen.
Remember that this is our year of THE WORD OF GOD. As we stand firmly on God's word, results shall be inevitable. It shall be unto us according to God's word in Jesus name, Amen.
Welcome to the Month of August, 2018
Today is the 4th Sunday of the Month of August. This month has been tagged "OUR MONTH OF "LOVE" -
1 Corinthians 13:1 says "Though I speak with the tongue of men and of angels, and have not charity, I have become a sounding brass or a tinkling cymbal"
- This week, our weekly activities will continue. Our Bible study of the book of Acts continues on Tuesday. On Thursday we will have our Prayer meeting. Please do not miss these programmes for anything.
- Our Night Vigil edition for the month of August will be held this week on Friday the 31st of August, 2018 at Hossanah Chapel, Helsinki. The time is
- After the Service today, Victorious Women should join hands with the Sanitation department to clean the church premises.
- Prayers for pregnant women and expectant mothers holds every Sunday immediately after service. Please immediately after the Service, join Pastor Henry in the office.
- The family of Ojuri will be dedicating their child to God on the 2nd of September, 2018. Let us celebrate with them.
- This year, the Regional Women's Conference will take place in September from Friday the 7th till Saturday the 8th, 2018. The venue is Denmark. More details will be announced later.
- Our annual Divine Breakthrough Conference will be coming up in September; from Thursday the 13th till Sunday the 16th of September, 2018.
- Theme: Soaring on eagle's wings (Exodus 19:4, Isaiah 40:31)
- Time: Thursday the 13th - Saturday the 15th (17:00). Sunday the 16th (12:00)
- Ministering: Pastor Andrew Brandon (United Kingdom), Pastor Henry Okoro (PICP; Covenant Parish)
- Venue: Lansantie 23, 02630 Espoo (Church Hall).
- The Leadgrow Conference for this year will be held from Thursday the 27th till Saturday the 29th of September, 2018. The venue is Poland. More details will be announced later.
- Visiting Palliative care home will take place in September. More details will be announced as soon as we have them. Please start praying for this program too.
- We can begin to redeem our family pledges made in May during our Anniversary/Family Thanksgiving service. We can do so till the end of this year.
- The Ministers’ Prayer meeting holds every Sunday morning by 10:30 am. Please, all Ministers should take note and endeavour to be on time.
- Workers' meeting holds every Sunday morning by 11:00 am. Please, all workers take note and endeavour to be on time.
- Let us all learn to be our brother's and sister's keeper. When you notice someone is missing from Church, please call, message and or visit them. God bless you as you do so in Jesus name.