2019 – Our year of all-round dominion
Remember that this is our year of ALL-ROUND DOMINION. We are dominating on every side in the name of Jesus.
This year, this month, every place the sole of our feet shall tread shall be given unto us in the name of Jesus.
Welcome to the Month of November, 2019
Today is the fourth Sunday in the month of November. This month has been tagged “Our Month of Divine Intervention.
Bible passages: 1 Peter 5:7, John 15:5
Today is the 4th Sunday of this Month of November and we are presently in our worship service.
This week, we shall be having our Bible Study and prayer meeting
- On Tuesday, we continue with our Book Study of 1 Corinthians. We are studying chapter 6. Time is 7-8 pm.
- On Thursday we shall be having our prayer meeting. Time is 7-8 pm.
After the Service today, the Gideon Men should please join hands with the Sanitation department to clean the church premises.
Prayers for pregnant women and expectant mothers holds every Sunday immediately after service. Please immediately after the Service, join Pastor Henry in the office.
Our night vigil for this month will be coming up on Friday the 29th of November, 2019.
- Theme: Father remember me for good (Genesis 8:1)
- Time: 10 pm
The children Christmas service will be held on Sunday the 8th 0f December, 2019.
- Theme: Manifestation of the sons of God
- Venue: Church Hall; Lansantie 23 2krs, 02630, Espoo.
- Time: 12 pm
- Girls- Green with a touch of red
- Boys- Green shirt
Its that time of the year again for our Christmas carol.
- Theme: Celebrate Jesus the King of Glory
- Date: Saturday the 14th of December, 2019
- Venue: Church Hall
- Time: 5 pm
- Colour code: Green and white
Brother Gabriel and family is inviting us to join them to celebrate and welcome their baby girl Jemimah.
- Date: Saturday the 14th of December, 2019.
- Time: 3 pm – 11 pm
- Address: Rasinkatu 4A club room, 01360 Vantaa
The Ministers’ Prayer meeting holds every Sunday morning by 10:30 am. Please, all Ministers should take note and endeavour to be on time.
Workers’ meeting holds every Sunday morning by 11:00 am. Please, all workers take note and endeavour to be on time.
Let us all learn to be our brother’s and sister’s keeper. When you notice someone is missing from Church, please call, message and or visit them. God bless you as you do so in Jesus name.