It is 2016!
This year and this month, the Lines shall fall for you in pleasant places, and you will have a goodly heritage in Jesus Name.
- Remember that this is our year of Signs and Wonders. Don’t let this theme remain a cliche. Pray it into manifestation
Welcome to the Month of July!
- This Month of July for individuals has been tagged MY MONTH OF INCREASE and for the church, MY MONTH OF SPREADING. The focus Bible passages are 1 Chronicles 4:9-10, Isaiah 32:15, Genesis 26:12-14, Acts 19:20, Proverbs 4:18, Acts 2:41, 47.
- This week our weekly activities will continue as usual. On Tuesday, we would continue our study of the book of Romans. On Thursday, our prayer meeting will hold. Venue is Kotikylantie 5, 02770, Espoo.
- Today after the service, everyone will join hands with the Ushers to clean the church premises and on the 31st of July as well.
- We have started streaming part of our church services online. So please inform those who are not able to make it to service (pregnant/nursing mothers, sick, etc), to join us live. The link is www.facebook.com/rccgcovenantparishespoo/
- The Church is organizing an Evangelism outreach programme/crusade on the 5th of August, 2016. It will start by 3 pm. It is expected that all church members are present to preach the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ. We have contacted and received permission from the Police and all relevant authorities for this programme. It is mandatory for all the workers to actively participate in this programme because it is our primary responsibility to evangelise.
- Today, the evangelism and prayer departments would be having a joint prayer meeting immediately after the service at Joupinmäensyrjä 4. This prayer meeting is compulsory for all the members of these departments.
- On the 31st of July 2016, there would be evangelism training immediately after the service for the members of evangelism department and everyone who wants to be effective in evangelizing in Finland to Finns.
- The prayer department would be having all night vigil on Friday 29th of July, 2016 at Lintukorventie 2L.
- On the 7th of August, we will be having a special thanksgiving service. Let us all come with Joy and appreciation for God has kept us thus far. Please note the following:
- During thanksgiving services, we collect a special thanksgiving offering. Please come prepared with your thanksgiving offering.
- There will be testimony time. Please prepare your testimonies in advance before the service and enlist your name with the ushers before the service commence.
- There will be room for special thanksgivings like, birthday, dedication thanksgiving, etc. Please see Sis Bukky for more information if you have a special thanksgiving.
- The families of Chinatus, Olanrewaju and Ojuri would be dedicating their babies to the Lord on the 7th of August 2016.
- RCCG Finland National Youth Conference is coming up on the 23rd & 24th of September, 2016. The theme is Called & Chosen. Youths get ready. More details to be announced soon.
- Our Special Breakthrough programme would be holding this September, from 15th to 18th. The theme of the programme is Rivers of Living Waters.Pastor David Ade Olushola, our Provincial Pastor, will be ministering. Get ready to be flooded by living water.
- Building Project is still going on. Please be a contributor. We have already started receiving payments for the pledges made during the anniversary. You can begin to pay on a monthly basis into the church account. Just remember to write “building pledge as a message. See Sister Jennifer for more information.
- the building committee is presently working on getting a place of worship for the church and we intend to move before the end of this year so please let us all be actively involved in finding a place. If you find or know of any place please contact Brother Lolade.
- This is to inform all workers that workers meeting is of great importance. So as workers, let us endeavour to be in attendance. It usually starts by 11:00 am, every Sunday.
- The Children teachers should check the notice board on the church website for the roaster of their participation in the children’s department. The address is rccgcovenant.com/notice-board.
- All workers should remember to check the online noticeboard regularly to know when they are officiating either in the workers’ meeting or the weekly service. Visit it at www.rccgcovenant.com/notice-board.
- The new Sunday School manual has been ordered. Everyone that indicated interest would receive a Student’s manual and a workbook for assignments. We should all receive our copies before the end of August. We appreciate all those who indicated interest.
- Our regional pastor, Pastor Shola Oludoyi left some copies of his books for our edification so if you are interested, please see the ushers.
- A new feature called ‘members corner’ has been added to the church website. It has lots of interactive sub-features, please take time out to check it out.
- The choir needs more instrumentalists. If you are gifted in playing any musical instrument, please meet with the choir master after the service.
- The technical department also needs more hands so if you are gifted in mixing and setting musical instruments please do not hesitate to meet with the choir master.
- The Ushering department also needs more hands. If you are convinced that the Lord is leading you to serve in this department, please meet with bro Olumide Ogunshola.
- The children teachers have been making efforts to train the children in the word of the Lord. Parents should actively participate in achieving this by helping the children to memorise the bible verses given to them.
- Members of the welfare department should please wait and see Pastor Emmanuel immediately after the service.