2018 is our Year of The Word of God
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!
This year this month, God's word will be a lamp unto our feet and a light unto our path in Jesus name, Amen.
Remember that this is our year of THE WORD OF GOD. As we stand firmly on God's word, results shall be inevitable. It shall be unto us according to God's word in Jesus name, Amen.
Welcome to the Month of December, 2018
Today is the 3rd Sunday of the Month of December. This month has been tagged "OUR MONTH OF "REJOICING IN THE LORD".
- This week, we shall not be having Bible Study on Tuesday. Prayer meeting will hold on Thursday by 7pm.
- After the Service today, Gideon Men should join hands with the Sanitation department to clean the church premises.
- During the last workers' get together, we picked names at random for exchange of gifts. Today is the day for the exchange of gifts.
- Prayers for pregnant women and expectant mothers holds every Sunday immediately after service. Please immediately after the Service, join Pastor Henry in the office.
- Gideon Men should wait behind after the service for a brief meeting!
- We can begin to redeem our family pledges made in May during our Anniversary/Family Thanksgiving service. We can do so till the end of this year. Please pay to Sis Adebukola Owolabi.
- The Ministers’ Prayer meeting holds every Sunday morning by 10:30 am. Please, all Ministers should take note and endeavour to be on time.
- Workers' meeting holds every Sunday morning by 11:00 am. Please, all workers take note and endeavour to be on time.
- Let us all learn to be our brother's and sister's keeper. When you notice someone is missing from Church, please call, message and or visit them. God bless you as you do so in Jesus name.
- We have an extra parking space in Kallionkujan päiväkoti. The address for the päiväkoti is Lansankallionkuja 1. When driving from Kilo towards church, it is the junction immediately before the church junction. When driving from Nihtisilta it is the turning to left immediately after church junction.