2019 – Our year of all round dominion
Remember that this is our year of ALL-ROUND DOMINION. We are dominating on every side in the name of Jesus.
This year, this month, every place the sole of our feet shall tread shall be given unto us in the name of Jesus.
Welcome to the Month of September, 2019
Today is the fourth Sunday in the Month of September. This month has been tagged “Our Month of FAITH.
Bible passages: Hebrews 11:1 & 6, 10:38, 12:6, Ephesians 2:8, Romans 1:17, 10:17, 12:3 James 2:14-17, Matthew 17:20, 1 John 5:4.
This is our breakthrough conference week. As a result of this, we are going to be praying, publicizing and attending this program.
- On Tuesday, we shall be having publicity downstairs towards the program. Time is 6.30pm
- The program starts on Thursday, please remember to pray and attend. Get all your friends to be in attendance as well
- There hall be fasting and prayer for the program on Tuesday and Wednesday for the program. This i compulsory for all ministers.
- We have created an event for this program on Facebook. Please every member of the church should click “attending” on the event. When you do that, the event gets bigger on Facebook and appears to more people. Also, please click invite to invite your Facebook Friends in Finland to the event. Let us join hands to make this the biggest conference we have had!
- After the service today, Members of the committee should wait behind. Bro Sam and Sis Joy should also wait behind.
After the Service today, the women should please should join hands with the Sanitation department to clean the church premises.
Prayers for pregnant women and expectant mothers holds every Sunday immediately after service. Please immediately after the Service, join Pastor Henry in the office.
The Ministers’ Prayer meeting holds every Sunday morning by 10:30 am. Please, all Ministers should take note and endeavour to be on time.
Workers’ meeting holds every Sunday morning by 11:00 am. Please, all workers take note and endeavour to be on time.
On Sunday, the 6th of October, 2019 the families of Bro Ayeni Tosin and Bro Michael Ezebuiro will be dedicating their children to the Lord. Let us get ready to celebrate with them
Let us all learn to be our brother’s and sister’s keeper. When you notice someone is missing from Church, please call, message and or visit them. God bless you as you do so in Jesus name.