It is 2016!
This year and this month, the Lines shall fall for you in pleasant places, and you will have a goodly heritage in Jesus Name.
- Remember that this is our year of Signs and Wonders. Don’t let this theme remain a cliche. Pray it into manifestation
Welcome to the Month of May!
- This Month of May has been declared as our month of ENCOUNTERING GOD’S PRESENCE. The focus Bible passages are Genesis 3:8, Exodus 3:2: 33:14, Jeremiah 29:13, Matthew 5:8
- The PUSH for this was was explosive so we enjoin you to please make it a date for next month’s edition of the programme. The date is 6th-10th June, 2016. God bless you.
- This week, our weekly activities will continue. On Tuesday, we will continue our study of the book of Hosea; and on Thursday, we will have our prayer meeting. Venue is Kotikylantie 5, 02770, Espoo.
- Today, the youth should join hands with the sanitation department to clean the church. On the 29th, everybody will join hands again to clean the church premises.
- Building Project is still going on. Please be a contributor. We want to use this opportunity to appreciate those who pledged during the anniversary and we pray that God will grant you the grace to fulfil the pledge accordingly. You can begin to pay on a monthly basis into the church account. Just remember to write “building pledge as a message. See Sister Jennifer for more information.
- On Sunday, the 5th of June, we will be having a special Healing service here in Church. Pastor Henry would be around and Ministering. The church has declared fasting and prayer for this great day so please come with great expectation, something extraordinary is going to happen.
- The RCCG Finland National convention is holding from 10th to 12th of June, 2016. Get ready.
- The Europe Mainland Youth Conference is holding from 30th May to 3rd June, 2016 in Paris, France. The theme of the conference is arrayed for destiny; Ruth 3:3b. Youths get ready. Registration is 50 euros. See Bro Olumide for details.
- Ministers’ retreat will be coming up on the 4th of June, 2016 . The programmes starts by 10am prompt, please come fasting, be expectant and be ready to be filled.
- If you have not been baptized or you are not sure about your previous baptismal status, register NOW for Baptismal training. The next Baptism will hold in 1st week of July. Please see sister Lisa if you are interested.
- Evangelism department would be having their monthly meeting on Sunday 29th May, 2016 at Entresse library by 3:15pm.
- The singles and youth would be having volleyball match on Saturday 28th of May, 2016 at Matinkylå. The event would be starting by 4pm. Invitation has been extended to the youths that recently got married, you are welcome to the event.
- Last Tuesday, the family of Chinatu was blessed with a bouncing baby boy, also on Thursday of the same week, the family of Brother Kolade Ojuri was blessed with another bouncing baby. So this week, we have two naming ceremonies. Please remember that these special two days coincide with the days we normally have our weekly activities. Please, let us try to be on time as the naming would commence by 4pm prompt. Also, let us remember that when we go for naming ceremony, we usually collect offering as a gift for the new baby. So, let us remember to come with our offerings when coming and God bless you as you do so. Details of the naming ceremonies are as follows:
- The venue for the naming ceremony of the Chinatus is Joupinlaaksonkuja 4C, Espoo on Tuesday 24th of May, 2016 by 4pm prompt.
- The venue for the naming ceremony of the Ojuris is Rantakartonontie 19, 00910 Helsinki on 26th of May, 2016 by 4pm prompt.
- In June, we would be having another naming ceremony and dedication. We have been cordially invited by Mr. and Mrs. Ametepe to the naming and dedication of their baby girl at the Church of Penticost on 18th of June 2016 at Iso-Roobertinkatu 24 by 12pm-2pm. For further details please see sister Honeybell.
- The children department needs more hands in teaching the children so we need dedicated volunteers who are ready to serve in that department. Please see sister Bukky if you are interested and willing. God bless you as you rise to the occasion.
- All workers should remember to check the online noticeboard regularly to know when they are officiating either in the workers’ meeting or the weekly service. Visit it at www.rccgcovenant.com/notice-board.