2020 – OUR YEAR OF KNOWING GOD MORE
Remember that this is OUR YEAR OF KNOWING GOD MORE
This year, this month, as we journey on, may we know Him the more and the power of His resurrection and the fellowship of His sufferings and be made conformable unto His death in the name of Jesus.
Welcome to the Month March 2020
Today is the ninth Sunday in the year 2020.
This month has been tagged “MY MONTH OF ZEALOUSNESS.”
Bible passages: Psalm 69:9, John 2:15-17, Romans 12:11, 2 Corinthians 12:9 & 15, Hebrews 12:2, 2 Timothy 4:5-7.
Today is the 1st Sunday of this Month of March and we are presently in our Thanksgiving service.
The family of brother Samuel and sister Bunmi Ojo dedicated their baby boy to the Lord today.
Today, the Lutheran church at Kilonristi has invited us to a Common Responsibility Music Concert and Cafe.
- Date: Sunday the 1st of March 2020
- Address: Kilonristi Vanharaide 1, Espoo
- Time: 1 pm to 4 pm.
- The revenue of the event will be donated to a Common Responsibility organisation which helps children and parents in need around the world.
This week, we shall be having our Bible Study and prayer meeting.
- On Tuesday, we continue with our Book Study of 1 Corinthians. We are studying chapter 11. Time is 7-8 pm.
- On Thursday we shall be having our prayer meeting. Time is 7-8 pm.
The Teenagers fellowship holds every Wednesday by 6 pm
The Ministers’ Retreat holds on Saturday the 7th of March, 2020.
- Theme: Making your calling and election sure’ (2 Peter 1:10)
- Time: 5:30 pm
After the Service today, Gideon Men should please join hands with the Sanitation department to clean the church premises.
Prayers for pregnant women and expectant mothers holds every Sunday immediately after service. Please immediately after the Service, join Pastor Henry in the office.
Special Teenagers’ service will hold on Sunday the 8th of March, 2020.
Our first Expository Teaching of the year will hold on Thursday the 12th of March through Friday the 13th of March, 2020.
- Theme: Scriptures Vs Traditions.
- Time: 7 pm – 8:30 pm each day.
There shall be house Fellowship on the 18th of March at Bro Eke’s home. Address is Kirstinmäki 6 C 61. Time is 6pm.
Our Covenant Family Weekend holds on Saturday the 21st through 22nd of March, 2020. More details coming soon.
Children’s Teachers’ Retreat coming up on Saturday the 28th of March, 2020.
You can find all upcoming church programs on the church calendar. You can also see the calendar on the church website (rccgcovenant.com/calendar)
The Gideon Men will be having a Business Seminar.
- Date: Saturday the 9th of May 2020.
- Time: 3 pm
- The summit includes discussion about starting own business, discovering new business opportunities in Finland, tax-related issues etc.
The 2020 Summer camp for the Europe Mainland Young Adult and Youth Affairs will hold in July 2020. Details are as follows:
- Date: 9th – 12th July 2020
- Venue: Berlin Germany
- Theme: The Unveiling
- Registration: €100 – See sis Blessing or Sis Lisa
- More info: rccgeuyouths.org
Please, remember to fill up the vow leaflet. Write your name on it and return to the ushers once you’re done. If you don’t have a copy, ensure to ask the ushers for one.
Concerning the Corona Virus, it has become a global concern and we are expected to take certain precautions to avoid being infected.
- Good hand hygiene; always wash your hands thoroughly at regular intervals with liquid soap and warm water and the use of hand disinfectant if needed.
- If you cough, do it on a handkerchief or on your sleeves, never on your palms.
- No special protective equipment is needed unless you are working with an infected person.
- Symptoms: Cough, fever and shortness of breath.
- For more details, check Pastor Henry’s post on the church’s members’ platform.
The Ministers’ Prayer meeting holds every Sunday morning by 10:30 am. Please, all Ministers should take note and endeavour to be on time.
Workers’ meeting holds every Sunday morning by 11:00 am. Please, all workers take note and endeavour to be on time.
Let us all learn to be our brother’s and sister’s keeper. When you notice someone is missing from Church, please call, message and or visit them. God bless you as you do so in Jesus name.