2020 – OUR YEAR OF KNOWING GOD MORE
Remember that this is OUR YEAR OF KNOWING GOD MORE
This year, this month, as we journey on, may we know Him the more and the power of His resurrection and the fellowship of His sufferings and be made conformable unto His death in the name of Jesus.
Welcome to the Month of February 2020
Today is the seventh Sunday in the year 2020.
This month has been tagged “OUR MONTH OF “LIGHT”
Bible passages: John 8:12
Today is the 3rd Sunday of this Month of February and we are presently in the grand finale of our New Beginning Prayer Conference.
This week, we shall be having our Bible Study and prayer meeting.
- On Tuesday, we hall not be having our Bible study. Instead we shall be going out for our church evangelism by 5.30pm.
- On Thursday we shall be having our prayer meeting. Time is 7-8 pm.
Our Evangelism day for this month is 18th of February, 2020.
- Coordinators: Sis Lisa, Sis Favour, Bro Kingsley, Bro Tosin
- Date: Tuesday the 18th of February
- Venue: Leppävaara train station tunnel
- Time: 5:30 pm
- Please endeavour to be part of this great and profitable heavenly vision. God bless you as you do so.
- Everyone should endeavour to check the notice board on the church’s website to know what month you will be coordinating and with whom.
The Teenagers fellowship holds every Wednesday by 6 pm
After the Service today, Gideon Men should please join hands with the Sanitation department to clean the church premises.
The RCCG annual Fasting and Prayer is ongoing. Details are as follows:
- Length: 50 days normal fasting – Jan 11 – Feb 29
Prayers for pregnant women and expectant mothers holds every Sunday immediately after service. Please immediately after the Service, join Pastor Henry in the office.
Our Night Vigil for this month holds on Friday the 28th of February, 2020. Time is from 10 pm to 12 midnight.
The Workers’ Retreat slated for Saturday the 8th of February, has been shifted to Saturday the 29th of February, 2020.
- All workers should fast on that day
- Time: 4 pm.
The victorious Women monthly meeting holds on the 23rd of February, 2020.
- Host: Sister Lisa
- Address: Hirsipadontie 6 A 170, 00640 Helsinki
- Time: 5 pm.
The Ministers’ Retreat will hold on Saturday the 7th of March, 2020. More details coming soon.
Special Teenagers’ service will hold on Sunday the 8th of March, 2020. More details coming soon.
Our first Expository Teaching of the year will hold on Thursday the 12th of March through Friday the 13th of March, 2020. More details coming soon.
Our Covenant Family Weekend holds on Saturday the 21st through 22nd of March, 2020. More details coming soon.
Children’s Teachers’ Retreat coming up on Saturday the 28th of March, 2020.
You can find all upcoming church programs on the church calendar. You can also see the calendar on the church website (rccgcovenant.com/calendar)
The Gideon Men will be having a Business Seminar.
- Date: Saturday the 18th of April 2020.
- Time: 12 pm – 3 pm
- The summit includes discussion about starting own business, discovering new business opportunities in Finland, tax-related issues etc.
The 2020 Summer camp for the Europe Mainland Young Adult and Youth Affairs will hold in July 2020. Details are as follows:
- Date: 9th – 12th July 2020
- Venue: Berlin Germany
- Theme: The Unveiling
- Registration: €100 – See sis Blessing or Sis Lisa
- More info: rccgeuyouths.org
Please, remember to fill up the vow leaflet. Write your name on it and return to the ushers once you’re done. If you don’t have a copy, ensure to ask the ushers for one.
The Lutheran church at Kilonristi has invited us to a Common Responsibility Music Concert and Cafe.
- Date: Sunday the 1st of March 2020
- Address: Kilonristi Vanharaide 1, Espoo
- Time: 1 pm to 4 pm.
- The revenue of the event will be donated to a Common Responsibility organisation which helps children and parents in need around the world.
Concerning the Corona Virus, it has become a global concern and we are expected to take certain precautions to avoid being infected.
- Good hand hygiene; always wash your hands thoroughly at regular intervals with liquid soap and warm water and the use of hand disinfectant if needed.
- If you cough, do it on a handkerchief or on your sleeves, never on your palms.
- No special protective equipment is needed unless you are working with an infected person.
- Symptoms: Cough, fever and shortness of breath.
- For more details, check Pastor Henry’s post on the church’s members’ platform.
The Ministers’ Prayer meeting holds every Sunday morning by 10:30 am. Please, all Ministers should take note and endeavour to be on time.
Workers’ meeting holds every Sunday morning by 11:00 am. Please, all workers take note and endeavour to be on time.
Let us all learn to be our brother’s and sister’s keeper. When you notice someone is missing from Church, please call, message and or visit them. God bless you as you do so in Jesus name.