2018 is our Year of The Word of God
This year this month, God's word will be a lamp unto our feet and a light unto our path in Jesus name, Amen.
Remember that this is our year of THE WORD OF GOD. As we stand firmly on God's word, results shall be inevitable. It shall be unto us according to God's word in Jesus name, Amen.
Welcome to the Month of January, 2018
Today is the first Sunday of the Month of January. This month has been tagged OUR MONTH OF "HELP FROM ABOVE". The bible passages are: Acts 26:22, 2 Corinthians 3:5, John 15:5c, Hebrews 13:5-6, Psalm 118:8-14, 121:1-8, 124:8, Isaiah 41:10-14, Zechariah 4:6.
Psalm 121:1-2 says " I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help. My help cometh from the, which made heaven and earth.".
- We are presently observing our New Year Special Thanksgiving service. Let us be thankful unto Him as we approach His presence with singing and bless His holy name.
- Let us worship the Lord with gladness.
- Remember to package a befitting thanksgiving offering and cheerfully give unto the Lord.
- Testifiers should remember to enlist their names with the ushers ahead of time.
- Today, the family of brother Emeka and sister Jennifer Okonkwo will be dedicating their son to the Lord. Let us join them to celebrate God when it is time.
- The Gideon Men's monthly meeting will be holding today at brother Frank Oko's residence. The time is 5 pm.
- We have noticed a drastic decline in the attendance of weekly services. Please, in this year, let us endeavour not to forsake the assembling of ourselves together. (Hebrews 10:25 says " Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is but exhorting one another and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching).
- This week, our weekly services will be on hold due to our PUSH programme.
- The first PUSH edition for this year will commence this week from Monday the 8th to Friday the 12th of January, 2018. The theme is HELP FROM ABOVE. The time is 7 pm each day.
- On Friday the 12th, we would be taking Holy Communion.
- After the Service today, the Victorious women should join hands with the Sanitation department to clean the church premises.
- Prayers for pregnant women and expectant mothers holds every Sunday immediately after service. Please immediately after the Service, join Pastor Henry in the office.
- The RCCG fasting for this year has been divided into two laps. The first lap will kick off on Thursday the 11th of January till Thursday the 1st of March, 2018. The second lap will be from Sunday the 1st of July to Monday the 30th of July, 2018
- The Victorious Women's monthly meeting will be holding on the 14th of January, 2018 at sister Chidi Okoro's residence. The address is Kirjanpitajankuja 7D Espoo. The time is 4 pm.
- The first ministers' meeting for this year will be holding on Saturday the 20th of January, 2018.
- On Sunday the 21st of January, 2018, we will be having a Church Family meeting to discuss the Vision and Plan for 2018. This is a very important meeting, please save the date.
- The first Night vigil for this year will be coming up on the 26th of January, 2018. Please save the date.
- Our New Beginning programme for this year will be coming up from Friday the 9th to Sunday the 11th of February, 2018. More details will be announced later.
- As we know, our General Overseer is coming to Finland for the Europe Ministers Conference (EMC) 2018. Registration is already open.
- You can register through this link: http//www.emcfinland2018.org
- Theme: LET THE FIRE FALL PT.2
- Date: Thursday 19th of April - Saturday 21st April, 2018
- Venue: Finlandia Hall, Mannerheimintie 13E, 00100 Helsinki, Finland
- Registration: 50 Euros
- Convener: Pastor E.A Adeboye (The General Overseer)
- The Ministers’ Prayer meeting holds every Sunday morning by 10:30 am. Please, all Ministers should take note and endeavour to be on time.
- Workers' meeting holds every Sunday morning by 11:00 am. Please, all workers take note and endeavour to be on time.
- Let us all learn to be our brother's and sister's keeper. When you notice someone is missing from Church, please call, message and or visit them. God bless you as you do so in Jesus name.