It is 2016!
This year and this month, the Lines shall fall for you in pleasant places, and you will have a goodly heritage in Jesus Name.
- Remember that this is our year of Signs and Wonders. Don’t let this theme remain a cliche. Pray it into manifestation
Welcome to the Month of August!
- This Month of September has been tagged OUR MONTH OF GLORY. The focus Bible passages are: John 11:40, Acts 16:26, Matthew 17:1-4, Exodus 34:29-30, 2 Corinthians 3:18, Romans 6:4, Romans 8:11, Isaiah 60:1-7.
- Today is our special thanksgiving service. Let us all be thankful unto Him and bless His holy name as we embrace His glory. Let us remember that our thanksgiving offering is an integral part of our thanksgiving, it should not be an after thought. Please, let us always come prepared.
- If you want to testify to the goodness of the Lord please inform the nearest usher to you so that we can have a list of the testifiers before the testimony time.
- This week our weekly activities will continue as usual. On Tuesday, we would continue our study of the book of Romans. On Thursday, our prayer meeting will hold. Venue is Kotikylantie 5, 02770, Espoo.
- The Gideon men would be having their monthly meeting today at brother Eta’s place, Ullantorppa 2A 9 02750, Espoo by 5 p.m.
- Last Friday, the Lord blessed the family of sister Ayo Ogunbowale with a bouncing baby boy. The naming would come up on Friday the 9th of September, 2016 by 4 pm prompt at Keskijuoksu 19 B, Espoo. Please let us remember that when we go for naming ceremony, we usually collect offering as a gift for the new baby. So, let us remember to come with our offerings when coming and God bless you as you do so.
- Prayers for pregnant women and expectant mothers holds every Sunday immediately after service. Please immediately after the Service just join the Pastors in the other room.
- Today after the service, the victorious women will join hands with the ushers to clean the church premises. On the 11th of September, it would be the turn of the Gideon men and the Youths’ turn on the 18th of September while on the 25th, everyone will join hands with the ushers to clean up the premises.
- We have started streaming part of our church services online. So please inform those who are not able to make it to service (pregnant/nursing mothers, sick, etc), to join us live. The link is www.facebook.com/rccgcovenantparishespoo/
- This Month’s edition of PUSH would not be holding because of our special breakthrough programme.
- Our Special Breakthrough programme would be holding this September, from 15th to 18th. The theme of the programme is Rivers of Living Waters. Pastor David Ade Olushola, our Provincial Pastor, will be ministering. Get ready to be flooded by living water.
- On Thursday 15th – Friday 16th, the programme would start by 6pm at Hotel Kuninkaantie, Lakelankatu 1, 02770, Espoo.
- On Saturday 17th – Sunday 18th, the programme starts by 11am right here in this auditorium, Nuorisotila Senterri, Kirstintie 11, 02760, Espoo.
- The flyers are ready for distribution so let us share them among friends and families as well as on our social media pages.
- The monthly meeting of the victorious women would be holding on the 11th of September at Sister Jennifer Eke’s place. The address is Kirstinmäki 6c 61 Espoo.
- RCCG Finland National Youth Conference is coming up on the 14th & 15th of October, 2016. The theme is Called & Chosen. Youths get ready. More details to be announced later.
- Building Project is still going on. Please be a contributor. We have already started receiving payments for the pledges made during the anniversary. You can begin to pay on a monthly basis into the church account. Just remember to write “building pledge as a message. See Sister Jennifer for more information.
- We have found a place of worship for the church to buy and we intend to pay for the place before the middle of this month. So please, join hands with your financial contribution, tithes and offerings to make this happen. God bless you.
- This is to inform all workers that workers meeting is of great importance. So as workers, let us endeavour to be in attendance. It usually starts by 11:00 am, every Sunday.
- All workers and Children teachers should check the notice board on the church website for the roaster of their participation in the children’s department. The address is rccgcovenant.com/notice-board.
- The new Sunday School manual has been shipped but yet to arrive, we would give out to those that indicated interest once we receive them.
- The choir needs more instrumentalists. If you are gifted in playing any musical instrument, please meet with the choir master after the service.
- The technical department also needs more hands so if you are gifted in mixing and setting musical instruments please do not hesitate to meet with the choir master.
- The Ushering department also needs more hands. If you are convinced that the Lord is leading you to serve in this department, please meet with bro Olumide Ogunshola.
- The children teachers have been making efforts to train the children in the word of the Lord. Parents should actively participate in achieving this by helping the children to memorise the bible verses given to them.