It is 2016!
This year and this month, the Lines shall fall for you in pleasant places, and you will have a goodly heritage in Jesus Name.
- Remember that this is our year of Signs and Wonders. Don’t let this theme remain a cliche. Pray it into manifestation.
Welcome to the Month of August!
- This Month of August has been tagged OUR MONTH OF PRAISE TO OUR GOD. The focus Bible passages are Psalms 67:5,6; Psalms 103:1-5; Psalms 146:1-2; Psalms 147:1; Acts 16:25-26; 2 Chronicles 20:21,22
- The church will be observing a day fasting and prayer tomorrow, Monday the 22nd of August, 2016. The prayer focus is:
- God should favour us in the pursuit of our own building. Psalm 102:13, Deuteronomy 11:24, Joshua 1:3, Zechariah 4:6-10.
- You can also use the opportunity to pray for your individual prayer requests.
- This week our weekly activities will continue as usual. On Tuesday, we would continue our study of the book of Romans. On Thursday, our prayer meeting will hold. Venue is Kotikylantie 5, 02770, Espoo.
- Attendance to Weekly activities was a little low last week. Please lets not be weary in coming together. We have been doing well, let us continue.
- Prayers for pregnant women and expectant mothers holds every Sunday immediately after service. Please immediately after the Service just join the Pastors in the other room.
- The Youth will join hands with the ushers to clean the church premises after the service today. On the 28th, everyone will join hands with the ushers to clean up the premises.
- We have started streaming part of our church services online. So please inform those who are not able to make it to service (pregnant/nursing mothers, sick, etc), to join us live. The link is www.facebook.com/rccgcovenantparishespoo/
- RCCG Europe Mainland Region 2 and 3 LEAD GROW JOINT LEADERSHIP CONFERENCE for ministers and pastors would be holding this September, from Thursday, the 22nd to Saturday, the 24th. More details are as follows:
- Venue is SCANDIC TRIANGELN HOTEL TRIANGELN 2 MALMO 211 43 MALMO, SWEDEN.
- The theme is LEADGROW RELODED.
- Schedule: Thursday 4:00pm – 10pm, Friday 9:00am – 9:45pm and Saturday 9:00am – 12:00pm
- Hosting the conference are Pastor Shola Oludoyi; Regional Pastor Europe Mainland Region 3 and Pastor Leke Sanusi; Regional Pastor Europe Mainland Region 2.
- Ministering speakers such as Rev. Yemi Adedeji; CEO, RYA Consultancy, Pastor Sola Adeaga; RCCG Jesus House London, UK and Pastor Tola Odutola; RCCG Jesus House, Baltimore, USA
- Attendance is free but registration is required. For more details concerning this, please see the Pastors.
- Discounted rooms are available at the venue, please visit www.scandichotels.com. Quote reference number BEUR220916 or call +46406934700
- RCCG Finland National Youth Conference is coming up on the 23rd & 24th of September, 2016. The theme is Called & Chosen. Youths get ready. More details to be announced later.
- Our Special Breakthrough programme would be holding this September, from 15th to 18th. The theme of the programme is Rivers of Living Waters. Pastor David Ade Olushola, our Provincial Pastor, will be ministering. Get ready to be flooded by living water.
- Building Project is still going on. Please be a contributor. We have already started receiving payments for the pledges made during the anniversary. You can begin to pay on a monthly basis into the church account. Just remember to write “building pledge as a message. See Sister Jennifer for more information.
- the building committee is presently working on getting a place of worship for the church and we intend to move before the end of this year so please let us all be actively involved in finding a place. If you find or know of any place please contact Brother Lolade.
- This is to inform all workers that workers meeting is of great importance. So as workers, let us endeavour to be in attendance. It usually starts by 11:00 am, every Sunday.
- All workers and Children teachers should check the notice board on the church website for the roaster of their participation in the children’s department. The address is rccgcovenant.com/notice-board.
- All ministers and building committee members should wait after service to see Pastor Emmanuel.
- Members of welfare department should wait briefly after the service today to see sister Esther.
- There is a 3 bedroom house for rent in Espoo at 1,050 euros a month. Please contact Pastor Emmanuel ASAP if you are interested.
- Today’s Sunday School was the last lesson of this Outline series. The New outline will start from September. Next week, we will have Sunday School Test. Please prepare, as gifts would be given to the best performers.
- We are currently updating our membership database with phone numbers and email addresses. Please if you receive a message from us regarding you email address, please endeavour to send it as soon as possible.
- The choir needs more instrumentalists. If you are gifted in playing any musical instrument, please meet with the choir master after the service.
- The technical department also needs more hands so if you are gifted in mixing and setting musical instruments please do not hesitate to meet with the choir master.
- The Ushering department also needs more hands. If you are convinced that the Lord is leading you to serve in this department, please meet with bro Olumide Ogunshola.
- The children teachers have been making efforts to train the children in the word of the Lord. Parents should actively participate in achieving this by helping the children to memorise the bible verses given to them.