2018 is our Year of The Word of God
This year this month, God's word will be a lamp unto our feet and a light unto our path in Jesus name, Amen.
Remember that this is our year of THE WORD OF GOD. As we stand firmly on God's word, results shall be inevitable. It shall be unto us according to God's word in Jesus name, Amen.
Welcome to the Month of February, 2018
Today is the Third Sunday of the Month of February. This month has been tagged OUR MONTH OF "FULFILMENT". The bible passages are: Ephesians 1:4, 2:10, Acts 17: 28, 22:14, 2 Timothy 4:7, 3:15. Acts 17:28 says " For in Him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring.".
- This week, on Tuesday the 20th of February, our bible study will not hold due to the EMC training that would hold that same day at Hosanna Chapel. While on Thursday the 22nd February, we would continue with our prayer meeting. The time is 7 pm.
- We shall be having a Workers' workshop towards the EMC program on Tuesday 20th February by 5.30pm. Pastors from all over Europe will be coming to facilitate this workshop. There will be no Bible study on this day.
- Also on the Friday 23rd of February, we will be having a prayer rally towards the EMC as well. These meetings are compulsory for all workers. The venue is Hosanna Chapel.
- Please, in this year, let us endeavour not to forsake the assembling of ourselves together. (Hebrews 10:25 says " Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is but exhorting one another and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching).
- After the Service today, The Youths should join hands with the Sanitation department to clean the church premises.
- Prayers for pregnant women and expectant mothers holds every Sunday immediately after service. Please immediately after the Service, join Pastor Henry in the office.
- As we know, our General Overseer is coming to Finland for the Europe Ministers Conference (EMC) 2018. Registration is already open.
- You can register through this link: http//www.emcfinland2018.org
- Paper Registration is also available.
- Theme: LET THE FIRE FALL PT.2
- Date: Thursday 19th of April - Saturday 21st April, 2018
- Venue: Finlandia Hall, Mannerheimintie 13E, 00100 Helsinki, Finland
- Registration: 50 Euros
- Convener: Pastor E.A Adeboye (The General Overseer)
- Paper registration form is now available. Please see the ushers.
- On the 23rd of this month, that is this coming Friday, we shall be having our night vigil. The theme is "My time has come" 2 Cor 6:2. You cannot miss this opportunity. Time is 10.00pm.
- 76 Hours Marathon Messiah praise is holding on the 26th of February 2018. Our region's venue is Stockholm Sweden. Time is 18.30 to 22.00. Indicate today if you are interested in attending.
- The Europe Mainland Youth Summer Camp 2018 is holding from the 19th -22nd July, 2018 at Milan, Italy. Details are as follows:
- Theme: i-Transform (Rom 12:2)
- Date: 19th - 22nd July, 2018
- Venue: Camping Milano - Citta di Milano, near San Siro National Stadium
- Registration is 100 Euros. All Young adults and youths, please get ready.
- The second lap of the RCCG fasting will be from Sunday the 1st of July to Monday the 30th of July, 2018
- The Ministers’ Prayer meeting holds every Sunday morning by 10:30 am. Please, all Ministers should take note and endeavour to be on time.
- Workers' meeting holds every Sunday morning by 11:00 am. Please, all workers take note and endeavour to be on time.
- Let us all learn to be our brother's and sister's keeper. When you notice someone is missing from Church, please call, message and or visit them. God bless you as you do so in Jesus name.
- If you are interested in Joining the work force of the church, please see the Assistant Pastor for more information. God bless you.
- Our Church website has been redesigned. We are adding a testimony feature to the site as an evangelistic tool. Please if you want to share your testimony with the world, please see the Assistant Pastor for more information. You can visit our website at www.rccgcovenant.com.
- We still have a few copies of the calendar with the ushers. Please pick up a copy. God bless you