It is 2016!
This year and this month, the Lines shall fall for you in pleasant places, and you will have a goodly heritage in Jesus Name.
- Remember that this is our year of Signs and Wonders. Don’t let this theme remain a cliche. Pray it into manifestation
Welcome to the Month of SEPTEMBER!
- This Month of September has been tagged OUR MONTH OF GLORY. The focus Bible passages are: John 11:40, Acts 16:26, Matthew 17:1-4, Exodus 34:29-30, 2 Corinthians 3:18, Romans 6:4, Romans 8:11, Isaiah 60:1-7.
- We are in the concluding part of our divine breakthrough programme and we want to thank God for the manifestation of His glory and the liberation of His people. We pray that the rivers of living waters will continually flow from our bellies in Jesus name. For the man of God, we pray for fresher anointing to continually function like never before.
- This week our weekly activities will continue as usual. On Tuesday, we would continue our study of the book of Romans. On Thursday, our prayer meeting will hold. Venue is Kotikylantie 5, 02770, Espoo.
- Attendance to Weekly activities has been low lately, please lets not be weary in coming together. We have been doing well, let us continue.
- RCCG Europe Mainland Region 2 and 3 LEAD GROW JOINT LEADERSHIP CONFERENCE for ministers and pastors would be holding this September, from Thursday, the 22nd to Saturday, the 24th. Details are as follows:
- Venue is SCANDIC TRIANGELN HOTEL TRIANGELN 2 MALMO 211 43 MALMO, SWEDEN.
- The theme is LEADGROW RELODED.
- Schedule: Thursday 4:00pm – 10pm, Friday 9:00am – 9:45pm and Saturday 9:00am – 12:00pm
- Hosting the conference are Pastor Shola Oludoyi; Regional Pastor Europe Mainland Region 3 and Pastor Leke Sanusi; Regional Pastor Europe Mainland Region 2.
- Ministering speakers such as Rev. Yemi Adedeji; CEO, RYA Consultancy, Pastor Sola Adeaga; RCCG Jesus House London, UK and Pastor Tola Odutola; RCCG Jesus House, Baltimore, USA
- Attendance is free but registration is required.
- Discounted rooms are available at the venue, please visit www.scandichotels.com. Quote reference number BEUR220916 or call +46406934700
- For more details concerning this, please see the Pastors.
- Prayers for pregnant women and expectant mothers holds every Sunday immediately after service. Please immediately after the Service just join the Pastors in the other room.
- Today, the youth will join hands with the ushers to clean up the premises while on the 25th, everyone will join hands with the ushers to clean up the premises.
- We have started streaming the full church service online. So please inform those who are not able to make it to service (pregnant/nursing mothers, sick, etc), to join us live. The link is www.facebook.com/rccgcovenantparishespoo/
- RCCG Finland National Youth Conference is coming up on the 14th & 15th of October, 2016. The theme is Called & Chosen. Youths get ready. More details to be announced later.
- Building Project is still going on. Please be a contributor. We have already started receiving payments for the pledges made during the anniversary. You can begin to pay on a monthly basis into the church account. Just remember to write “building pledge as a message. See Sister Jennifer for more information.
- We have found a place of worship for the church to buy and we intend to pay for the place before the middle of this month. So please, join hands with your financial contribution, tithes and offerings to make this happen. God bless you.
- This is to inform all workers that workers meeting is of great importance. So as workers, let us endeavour to be in attendance. It usually starts by 11:00 am, every Sunday.
- All workers and Children teachers should check the notice board on the church website for the roaster of their participation in the children’s department. The address is rccgcovenant.com/notice-board.
- Our dear sister Lisa lost her dad last week. Please, let us try to call and pray for her to show our support at this period. The funeral will be coming up on the 1st of October, 2016 and more information would be announced later. Let us plan to attend the funeral.
- The Gideon men should please wait for a brief meeting after the service today.
- The choir needs more instrumentalists. If you are gifted in playing any musical instrument, please meet with the choir master after the service.
- The technical department also needs more hands so if you are gifted in mixing and setting musical instruments please do not hesitate to meet with the choir master.
- The Ushering department also needs more hands. If you are convinced that the Lord is leading you to serve in this department, please meet with bro Olumide Ogunshola.
- The children teachers have been making efforts to train the children in the word of the Lord. Parents should actively participate in achieving this by helping the children to memorise the bible verses given to them.