It is 2016!
This year and this month, the Lines shall fall for you in pleasant places, and you will have a goodly heritage in Jesus Name.
- Remember that this is our year of Signs and Wonders. Don’t let this theme remain a cliche. Pray it into manifestation
Welcome to the Month of August!
- This Month of August has been tagged OUR MONTH OF PRAISE TO OUR GOD. The focus Bible passages are Psalms 67:5,6; Psalms 103:1-5; Psalms 146:1-2; Psalms 147:1; Acts 16:25-26; 2 Chronicles 20:21,22
- This week our weekly activities will continue as usual. On Tuesday, we would continue our study of the book of Romans. On Thursday, our prayer meeting will hold. Venue is Kotikylantie 5, 02770, Espoo.
- The victorious women will be having their monthly meeting today at sister Cynthia Chinatus’ place. The venue is Joupinlaaksonkuja 4c, Espoo.
- Prayers for pregnant women and expectant mothers has commenced so let all concerned join the pastors immediately after the service every Sunday for prayers.
- The Gideon men will join hands with the ushers to clean the church premises after the service today. On the 21st of August, it would be the turn of the Youth and on the 28th, everyone will join hands with the ushers to clean up the premises.
- We have started streaming part of our church services online. So please inform those who are not able to make it to service (pregnant/nursing mothers, sick, etc), to join us live. The link is www.facebook.com/rccgcovenantparishespoo/
- RCCG Finland National Youth Conference is coming up on the 23rd & 24th of September, 2016. The theme is Called & Chosen. Youths get ready. More details to be announced later.
- Our Special Breakthrough programme would be holding this September, from 15th to 18th. The theme of the programme is Rivers of Living Waters.Pastor David Ade Olushola, our Provincial Pastor, will be ministering. Get ready to be flooded by living water.
- Building Project is still going on. Please be a contributor. We have already started receiving payments for the pledges made during the anniversary. You can begin to pay on a monthly basis into the church account. Just remember to write “building pledge as a message. See Sister Jennifer for more information.
- the building committee is presently working on getting a place of worship for the church and we intend to move before the end of this year so please let us all be actively involved in finding a place. If you find or know of any place please contact Brother Lolade.
- This is to inform all workers that workers meeting is of great importance. So as workers, let us endeavour to be in attendance. It usually starts by 11:00 am, every Sunday.
- The Children teachers should check the notice board on the church website for the roaster of their participation in the children’s department. The address is rccgcovenant.com/notice-board.
- All workers should remember to check the online noticeboard regularly to know when they are officiating either in the workers’ meeting or the weekly service. Visit it at www.rccgcovenant.com/notice-board.
- There is a 3 bedroom house for rent in Espoo at 1,050 euros a month. Please contact Pastor Emmanuel ASAP if you are interested.
- The new Sunday School manual has been ordered. Everyone that indicated interest would receive a Student’s manual and a workbook for assignments. We should all receive our copies before the end of August. We appreciate all those who indicated interest.
- The choir needs more instrumentalists. If you are gifted in playing any musical instrument, please meet with the choir master after the service.
- The technical department also needs more hands so if you are gifted in mixing and setting musical instruments please do not hesitate to meet with the choir master.
- The Ushering department also needs more hands. If you are convinced that the Lord is leading you to serve in this department, please meet with bro Olumide Ogunshola.
- The children teachers have been making efforts to train the children in the word of the Lord. Parents should actively participate in achieving this by helping the children to memorise the bible verses given to them.
- Members of welfare department should wait briefly after the service today to see sister Esther.
Please share, follow and like us: