It is 2016!
This year and this month, the Lines shall fall for you in pleasant places, and you will have a goodly heritage in Jesus Name.
- Remember that this is our year of Signs and Wonders. Don’t let this theme remain a cliche. Pray it into manifestation
Welcome to the Month of SEPTEMBER!
- This Month of September has been tagged OUR MONTH OF GLORY. The focus Bible passages are: John 11:40, Acts 16:26, Matthew 17:1-4, Exodus 34:29-30, 2 Corinthians 3:18, Romans 6:4, Romans 8:11, Isaiah 60:1-7.
- This week our weekly activities will be altered due to the commencement of our breakthrough programme. On Tuesday, we would continue our study of the book of Romans at Kotikylantie 5, 02770, Espoo while our breakthrough programme kicks off on Thursday.
- Our Special Breakthrough programme would kick off this week, from 15th to 18th. The theme of the programme is Rivers of Living Waters. Pastor David Ade Olushola, our Provincial Pastor, will be ministering. Get ready to be flooded by living water.
- Thursday 15th – Preparatory and Effectual Prayer sessions. The programme would start by 6pm at Hotel Kuninkaantie, Lakelankatu 1, 02770, Espoo.
- Friday 16th – Teaching and Word of Prophesy sessions commencing by 6pm at Hotel Kuninkaantie, Lakelankatu 1, 02770, Espoo.
- Saturday 17th – Impactful Teaching session for workers and ministers as well as those interested in serving in any of the church departments. The programme starts by 11am right here in this auditorium, Nuorisotila Senterri, Kirstintie 11, 02760, Espoo.
- Sunday 18th – A Multidimensional Power packed ministration starting by 11am in this auditorium, Nuorisotila Senterri, Kirstintie 11, 02760, Espoo.
- The flyers are ready for distribution so let us share them among friends and families as well as on our social media pages.
- There will be fasting and prayers on Thursday the 15th and Friday the 16th of September. Workers and Members should try to fast till 6pm or shortly before coming for the breakthrough programme while ministers are to fast till after the programme.
- The victorious women will be meeting today at Sister Jennifer Eke’s place. The address is Kirstinmäki 6c 61 Espoo.
- Pastor Henry Will be visiting the women today at their meeting. He will be coming with a message from the Lord. All women should make sure to be at the meeting.
- Prayers for pregnant women and expectant mothers holds every Sunday immediately after service. Please immediately after the Service just join the Pastors in the other room.
- Today, the Gideon men will join hands with the ushers to clean up the premises. On the 18th of September, it would be the turn of the youth while on the 25th, everyone will join hands with the ushers to clean up the premises.
- We have started streaming the full church service online. So please inform those who are not able to make it to service (pregnant/nursing mothers, sick, etc), to join us live. The link is www.facebook.com/rccgcovenantparishespoo/
- This Month’s edition of PUSH would not be holding because of our special breakthrough programme.
- RCCG Finland National Youth Conference is coming up on the 14th & 15th of October, 2016. The theme is Called & Chosen. Youths get ready. More details to be announced later.
- Building Project is still going on. Please be a contributor. We have already started receiving payments for the pledges made during the anniversary. You can begin to pay on a monthly basis into the church account. Just remember to write “building pledge as a message. See Sister Jennifer for more information.
- We have found a place of worship for the church to buy and we intend to pay for the place before the middle of this month. So please, join hands with your financial contribution, tithes and offerings to make this happen. God bless you.
- This is to inform all workers that workers meeting is of great importance. So as workers, let us endeavour to be in attendance. It usually starts by 11:00 am, every Sunday.
- All workers and Children teachers should check the notice board on the church website for the roaster of their participation in the children’s department. The address is rccgcovenant.com/notice-board.
- The new Sunday School manuals have arrived and we would be giving out to those that indicated interest first before those that didn’t. So, Please meet the ushers for your copy, it cost just 6 euros.
- The ushers should please wait for a brief meeting with the Pastors after the service today.
- The choir needs more instrumentalists. If you are gifted in playing any musical instrument, please meet with the choir master after the service.
- The technical department also needs more hands so if you are gifted in mixing and setting musical instruments please do not hesitate to meet with the choir master.
- The Ushering department also needs more hands. If you are convinced that the Lord is leading you to serve in this department, please meet with bro Olumide Ogunshola.
- The children teachers have been making efforts to train the children in the word of the Lord. Parents should actively participate in achieving this by helping the children to memorise the bible verses given to them.