Lesson 29 – Fresh Anointing
Text: Psalm 92:1-15
“But my horn shalt thou exalt like the horn of an unicorn: I shall be anointed with fresh oil”. Psalm 92:10
- God’s promises of fresh anointing
- Obtaining the fresh anointing
God’s promises of fresh anointing
- Every genuinely born again christian has some degree of anointing. I John 2:27
- Every believer who uses his/her anointing to work for God needs a refill of the anointing herein referred to as ’Fresh Anointing’. Psalm 92:10
Obtaining the fresh anointing
We can obtain fresh anointing:
- Through daily life of thanksgiving and worship because a daily thanksgiving releases anointing. Psalm 108:1
- Through sharing of testimony of God’s faithfulness. Ps 32:3
- Through a life of biblical fasting and prayer. Is 40:31
- Through commitment to the studying of the word of God. Psalm 107:20.
Highlights of the lesson
- Refreshing our anointing is very important. Jesus christ was constantly refreshing himself. Mark 1:35, Luke 5:16.
- Anointing is not for title but for specific purpose Acts 10:38.
- Identify the blessings or benefits of fresh anointing as stated in Psalm 92:1-15.
- Identify the roles that fresh anointing can play in church, ministry and society.
Father, anoint me now with fresh anointing.