2017 is our Year of Restoration and Advancement
This year this month, the Lord shall restore to us the years that the locust has eaten, the canker worm and the caterpillar and the Palmer worm. Therefore we shall with joy draw water out of the wells of salvation.
Remember that this is our year of Restoration and Advancement, don’t let this theme remain a cliche. Pray it into manifestation.
Welcome to the Month of May, 2017
Welcome to the Month of May. This month has been tagged OUR MONTH OF DOMINION.
Genesis 1:26, Psalm 8:6
Thou madest him to have dominion over the works of thy hands; thou hast put all things under his feet.
- We are presently in the concluding part of our 7th year Anniversary celebration themed CELEBRATING THE GOD OF BETHEL. And it also doubles as our thanksgiving service. In this same service, this household of God will be Inaugurated.
- After the Service today, the Victorious women should join hands with the Sanitation department to clean the church premises.
- This week, our Bible Study and Prayer meeting will continue. On Tuesday 9th of May, we shall continue with our Bible study. The time is 7 pm. Don't miss it.
- On Thursday, 11th of May, we shall be having our Prayer meeting in this hall. Time is 7 pm prompt.
- Prayers for pregnant women and expectant mothers holds every Sunday immediately after service. Please immediately after the Service, just join Pastor Henry in the office.
- The Victorious women will be having a 3-day programme in celebration of the forth coming mothers' day from Friday the 12th - Sunday the 14th of May, 2017. The theme is "CAN TWO WALK TOGETHER, EXCEPT THEY BE AGREED?" Amos 3:3. Let us save the date.
- On Friday the 12th, there will be retreat for all women. The venue is the church hall and the time is 6 pm. This day has been declared a fasting and prayer day for all women.
- On Saturday the 13th, there will be a combined fellowship for men and women. The venue is the church hall and the time is 2 pm.
- On Sunday the 14th, Mothers' day celebration cum worship service right in the church hall. The time is 11:30 am.
- The PUSH edition for the month of May would be holding on the 16th - 19th of May, 2017 in this Church hall. The time is 7 pm each day.
- On Friday the 19th, we would be taking Holy Communion.
- The next edition of our Night Vigil would be holding on Friday the 26th of May, 2017 in this Church hall. The time is 10 pm.
- Come Saturday 27th - Sunday 28th May 2017, the Children Department will be having a 2-day programme in celebrating the forth coming Children's day.
- On Saturday the 27th, there would be Parents and Teachers discussion.
- On Sunday the 28th, Children's day celebration cum Worship service. The time is 11:30 am.
- Our Cultural Diversity day would be coming up in June. More details will be announced later.
- The Summer Youth Camp would be holding in Belgium this July. The theme is UNBREAKABLE. Ministering is Pastor Dare Adeboye (Daddy G.O's son). All youths must be there.
- The Church’s Android and Iphone App is already in use. So if you don't have it yet, please visit play store, search for “Covenant Parish”, download the App.
- The Ministers’ Prayer meeting holds every Sunday morning by 10:30 am. Please all Ministers should take note and endeavor to be on time.
- In this new year, take the study of God’s word seriously. We encourage you to use the Open Heaven for your daily devotional. To help with this, you can now access the open heaven from the church website everyday. You will find the link to the daily open heaven on the homepage of the church website and on the Church App.
- The Building Project is still going on. See Brother Lolade for more information.
- If you are a worker and you have not been attending workers' meeting, or you have been inconsistent, it is time to change. We believe that workers are soldiers in the kingdom of God. We have to prepare together in the place of prayer. Prayer meeting holds every Sunday morning by 11:am.
- All workers and Children teachers should check the notice board on the church website for the roaster of their participation. The address is rccgcovenant.com/notice-board.
- Let us all learn to be our brother's and sister's keeper. When you notice someone is missing from Church, please call, message and or visit them. God bless you as you do so in Jesus name.