2017 is our Year of Restoration and Advancement
This year this month, the Lord shall restore to us the years that the locust has eaten, the canker worm and the caterpillar and the Palmer worm. Therefore we shall with joy draw water out of the wells of salvation.
Remember that this is our year of Restoration and Advancement, don’t let this theme remain a cliche. Pray it into manifestation.
Welcome to the Month of December, 2017
Today is the First Sunday of the Month of December. This month has been tagged OUR MONTH OF "THANKSGIVING TO OUR GOD". Psalm 107:1, 100:4, Ephesians 5:20
Psalm 100:4 says "Enter into his gates with thanksgiving and into his court with praise: be thankful unto him and bless his name".
- We bless God for the just concluded power packed School Of Ministry and Deliverance (SOMDEL) training. It is our prayer that our deliverance will remain permanent and we will be a blessing to our generation in Jesus name (Amen).
- We are presently observing our monthly Thanksgiving service. Let us appreciate God for His marvelous deeds in our Midst.
- Let us praise God for He is good and His mercy endures forever
- Remember to package a befitting thanksgiving offering and give to the Lord cheerfully.
- Testifiers should remember to enlist their names with the ushers ahead of time.
- Today, the family of Brother Wale Taiwo and the Osana family will be dedicating their daughters to the Lord. Let us join them to celebrate God when its time.
- This week, our weekly services will continue as usual. On Tuesday the 5th of December, we would continue our study of the book of Joshua and on Thursday the 7th of December; our Faith Clinic. The time is 7 pm on each day.
- Come Saturday the 9th of December, 2017, it will be another time to sing JOYFUL SONGS unto the Lord. The Choir will be leading us in singing Joyful songs unto the Most High God here in the Church Hall. The theme is "Let there be Praise" and the time is 3 pm.
- On Sunday the 10th of December, 2017, the Children will be leading us in songs in Christmas Carol here in the Church Hall. The time is 12:15 pm.
- The Colour for the day is Blue, white and Red. Parents are requested to dress the girls in white or red gown with Christmas cap and the boys in white shirt and blue jeans with red bow tie or tie. The girls can also put on white top on blue jeans.
- Also, parents are implored to help teach their children the memory verses given to them.
- The Gideon Men and Victorious Women will be having a joint meeting on the 10th of December, 2017. The address is Avaruuskatu 3E, 02210 Espoo.
- The next Church Evangelism will take place on the 15th of December, 2017. Further details will be announced later.
- After the Service today, the Victorious women should join hands with the Sanitation department to clean the church premises.
- Prayers for pregnant women and expectant mothers holds every Sunday immediately after service. Please immediately after the Service, join Pastor Henry in the office.
- The Expository Teachings scheduled to hold from 11th to 15th of December, 2017 will be on hold because of the just concluded SOMDEL training.
- As we know, our General Overseer is coming to Finland for the European Ministers Conference (EMC) 2018. Registration is already open. You can register through this link: http//www.emcfinland2018.org
- Let us remember our pledges for the sound proof. 31st of December is the absolute deadline. God bless you as you fulfill your vow in Jesus name. Please kindly use this account number for the payment of the soundproof:
- FI1014703500735207 Sijuola A. Olanrewaju.
- We got a report that some of our members park their cars on the upper (apartment) parking lots. We denied that our members park there and told them to always put a ticket on any car that is wrongly parked there. Please stop parking there in case you previously did.
- The Ministers’ Prayer meeting holds every Sunday morning by 10:30 am. Please, all Ministers should take note and endeavour to be on time.
- Workers' meeting holds every Sunday morning by 11:00 am. Please, all workers take note and endeavour to be on time.
- The Building Project is still going on. Please give your donation to Sister Jennifer Eke.
- Let us all learn to be our brother's and sister's keeper. When you notice someone is missing from Church, please call, message and or visit them. God bless you as you do so in Jesus name.