2017 is our Year of Restoration and Advancement
This year this month, the Lord shall restore to us the years that the locust has eaten, the canker worm and the caterpillar and the Palmer worm. Therefore we shall with joy draw water out of the wells of salvation.
Remember that this is our year of Restoration and Advancement, don’t let this theme remain a cliche. Pray it into manifestation.
Welcome to the Month of July, 2017
This is the fifth Sunday of the Month of July. This month has been tagged our Month of PRAYER.
2 Chronicles 7:14, Matthew 7:7-11, Luke 18:1, Ephesians 6:18, Philippians 4:6, 1 Thessalonian 5:17, James 5:13-18.
God says "If my people who are called by my name shall humble themselves and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from Heaven and forgive their sins and heal their land". Anyone who will sincerely seek God this month shall find Him in Jesus' name.
- We thank God for the success of the last edition of our night vigil. The next edition would be holding on Friday the 25th of August, 2017 in this Church hall. The time is 10 pm.
- Evangelism training holds today after the service. Members of the Evangelism department and all those interested should endeavour to be in attendance.
- Weekly Evangelism holds every Friday by 4 pm. The weekly location details will be communicated by sister Lisa.
- After the Service today, everyone should join hands with the sanitation department to clean the church premises.
- This week, our weekly service will continue as usual. On Tuesday the 1st of August, we would continue our study of the book of Joshua and on Thursday the 3rd of August; our faith clinic. The time is 7 pm.
- Prayers for pregnant women and expectant mothers holds every Sunday immediately after service. Please immediately after the Service, join Pastor Henry in the office.
- We would be having our Thanksgiving service on the 6th of August, 2017. Let us all come with a heart of gratitude and make a joyful noise to the Lord.
- Remember to come before the Lord with with your thanksgiving offering.
- Prepare your testimony and enlist your name with the ushers ahead of time.
- Inform the ushers ahead of time if you want to give a special thanksgiving.
- On the 6th of August 2017, Brother Kenny and family will be dedicating his baby to the Lord. Let us give our maximum support.
- Also on the 6th of August, The Ametepe family will be giving a special thanksgiving.
- September is already around the corner! It is time for another edition of our power packed Breakthrough programme.
- The Theme is His Presence
- The date is 14th - 17th September, 2017.
- Ministering is Pastor Olusola Akinyemi; the National Superintendent of Deeper Life Bible Church, Italy.
- Flyers would soon be out and more details would be announced as the date approches. Get ready!!!
- Come August 20th 2017, Covenant Parish will be hosting the National Youth week.
- Theme is The gifts and calling of God.
- Youths from all over Finland will be with us. Please get ready!!!
- On the 3rd of September 2017 which is the Evangelism Sunday, Pastor Paavo Jarvinen will be ministering. Please get ready.
- RCCG Finland Youth and Young Adult camp would be holding come November.
- Date: 10th - 12th of November, 2017
- Theme: Custom-made for God
- Speakers: Pastor Andrew Brandon (UK), Pastor Adnam Halaki (UK)
- Registration: 50 Euros
- It's going to be an exciting time in God's presence. Please don't miss it
- The Church’s Android App is already in use. So if you don't have it yet, please visit play store, search for “Covenant Parish”, download the App.
- The Ministers’ Prayer meeting holds every Sunday morning by 10:30 am. Please all Ministers should take note and endeavor to be on time.
- Workers' meeting holds every Sunday morning by 11:00 am. Please all workers take note and endeavor to be on time.
- The Building Project is still going on. See Brother Lolade for more information.
- Let us all learn to be our brother's and sister's keeper. When you notice someone is missing from Church, please call, message and or visit them. God bless you as you do so in Jesus name.
- It is summer again. Wisdom is profitable to direct. Please do not participate in activities you have no skill for.
- Do not go swimming if you cannot swim
- Do not go skiing if you do not know how to
- Beware of sleepovers and camping. Please avoid group camping and, or sleepover, except it is with a family or organisation you really trust.
- In all things, be led by the Spirit.
- Remember we are Christians and we are light to the world. The fact that it is summer does not mean we should dress indecently. Glorify God with your dressing.
- The Church doorbell is working now, so the main door downstairs will always be closed. Anytime you come to Church, please press the doorbell with the label "COVENANT PARISH". The door will be opened for you. God bless you.