2017 is our Year of Restoration and Advancement
This year this month, the Lord shall restore to us the years that the locust has eaten, the canker worm and the caterpillar and the Palmer worm. Therefore we shall with joy draw water out of the wells of salvation.
Remember that this is our year of Restoration and Advancement, don’t let this theme remain a cliche. Pray it into manifestation.
Welcome to the Month of April, 2017
Welcome to the Month of April. This month has been tagged OUR MONTH OF SERVICE UNTO OUR GOD.
Joshua 24:15, Romans 12:11, Acts 17:25, John 12:26, Revelation 7:15, 22:3.
Not slothful in business; fervent in spirit; serving the Lord.
- Today is our thanksgiving service. Remember that thanksgiving is not just a Redeemed tradition, it should be a life-attitude.
- If you have testimonies, please notify the ushers. Also, when giving your testimonies, always endeavor to keep to time as we have a lot of activities today.
- Our thanksgiving offering should not be an after thought.
- The Gideon men's monthly meeting will be holding today at bro Augustine's place by 5 pm. The address is will be communicated through the communication platform.
- After the Service today, Victorious Women should join hands with the Sanitation department to clean the church premises.
- This week, our Bible Study and Prayer meeting will continue. On Tuesday, 4th of April, we shall be studying Romans 15:14-33. Don't miss it.
- On Thursday, 7th of April, we shall be having our Prayer meeting in this hall. Time is 7 pm prompt.
- On Saturday, 8th of April, all women leaders, Ministers and HODs' are cordially invited to join the Pastor's wife in a meeting with Pastor Grace Oludoyi by 10 am prompt at Hosanna Chapel, Helsinki. Breakfast will be served. Please see sister Chidi for more enquiries.
- Prayers for pregnant women and expectant mothers holds every Sunday immediately after service. Please immediately after the Service. Just join Pastor Henry in the office.
- The Victorious Women's monthly meeting will hold on the 9th of April, 2017 in this Church hall. The time is 4 pm prompt.
- The PUSH edition for the month of April will hold from Monday the 10th - Friday the 14th April, 2017 in this Church hall. The time is 7 pm.
- On Friday the 14th which doubles as Good Friday, we would be taking Holy Communion.
- On Sunday the 16th of April, we would be observing the Easter Sunday service in this Church hall. The time is 11:30 am.
- EUROCON 2017 will be holding from 19th - 21st April, 2017 in Netherlands. Let us all start planning towards it. The registration form is out, please let us endeavour to register now. Those who have indicated interest should register already.
- Ministers' meeting will hold on the 22nd of April, 2017 in this church hall and the time is 4 pm. Please all ministers should take note and be on time.
- The next edition of our Night Vigil would hold on the 28th of April, 2017 in this Church hall. The time is 10 pm.
- The next edition of the Evangelism Outreach Dinner will hold on the 29th of April, 2017. Details to be announced later.
- The Church's Anniversary will be coming up in May, from 5th - 7th of May, 2017. The theme is "CELEBRATING THE GOD OF BETHEL". Let us all start preparing towards the programme.
- Our Cultural Diversity day would be coming up in June. More details will be announced later.
- The Church’s Android and Iphone App is already in use. So if you don't have it yet, please visit play store, search for “Covenant Parish”, download the App.
- The Ministers’ Prayer meeting holds every Sunday morning by 10:30 am. Please all Ministers should take note and endeavor to be on time.
- In this new year, take the study of God’s word seriously. We encourage you to use the Open Heaven for your daily devotional. To help with this, you can now access the open heaven from the church website everyday. You will find the link to the daily open heaven on the homepage of the church website and on the Church App.
- The Building Project is still going on. Please be a contributor. For those who pledged during the Anniversary service in May, remember that the deadline for paying the pledge was December, 2016. See Brother Lolade for more information.
- If you are a worker and you have not bee attending workers' meeting, or you have been inconsistent, it is time to change. We believe that workers are soldiers in the kingdom of God. We have to prepare together in the place of prayer. Prayer meeting holds every Sunday morning by 11:am.
- All workers and Children teachers should check the notice board on the church website for the roaster of their participation. The address is rccgcovenant.com/notice-board.
- Let us all learn to be our brother's and sister's keeper. When you notice someone is missing from Church, please call, message and or visit them. God bless you as you do so in Jesus name.