2017 is our Year of Restoration and Advancement
This year this month, the Lord shall restore to us the years that the locust has eaten, the canker worm and the caterpillar and the Palmer worm. Therefore we shall with joy draw water out of the wells of salvation.
Remember that this is our year of Restoration and Advancement, don’t let this theme remain a cliche. Pray it into manifestation.
Welcome to the Month of May, 2017
Welcome to the Month of May. This month has been tagged OUR MONTH OF DOMINION.
Genesis 1:26, Psalm 8:6
Thou madest him to have dominion over the works of thy hands; thou hast put all things under his feet.
- We are presently in the Children special celebration service, get your heart set to receive mightily from God today in Jesus' name. Please, ensure to support the children as they lead us in the service today.
- The Children department want to specially thank all the Parent's that made it to the programme yesterday. We want to also apologise to parent's that came and had to stay outside because no one was here to open the door. Please forgive us, it won't happen again.
- After the Service today, everyone should join hands with the Sanitation department to clean the church premises.
- This week, our weekly activities will continue:
- On Tuesday, we will continue with our study in the book of Joshua. We shall be studying Joshua 3:1-17.
- On Thursday, we shall be having our prayer meeting.
- Prayers for pregnant women and expectant mothers holds every Sunday immediately after service. Please immediately after the Service, just join Pastor Henry in the office.
- Members of the Evangelism department should wait behind after the service today for a brief meeting.
- Last Friday, we had our night vigil, and it was explosive. The next edition of our Night Vigil would be holding on Friday the 30th of June, 2017 in this Church hall. The time is 10 pm.
- If you have prayer requests that you want the church to make on your behalf during the vigil, please write and submit to the Ushers before the last week of June.
- The Victorious women will be having their monthly meeting on Sunday 11th June, 2017 at Sis Oyinola's home. The time is 4 pm. The address is Niitymaentie 1 H 26, Espoo.
- Our Cultural Diversity day would be coming up on the 18th of June. Yhat day, we are all expected to celebrate God in our traditional way. More details will be announced later.
- The Summer Youth Camp would be holding in Belgium this July. The theme is UNBREAKABLE. Ministering is Pastor Dare Adeboye (Daddy G.O's son). All youths must be there. To this end, all Youths should wait behind after service for a brief discussion.
- The Europe Mainland Region 3 Pastors & Ministers Leadership Retreat is holding in Helsinki Finland from JUNE 8th to June 10th 2017. The programme starts on Thursday 4pm and ends on Saturday by 1 pm.
- This programme is compulsory for all the members of Covenant Parish
- The Programme is a test to see if we will be able to host our General Overseer, Pastor E.A. Adeboye
- We need volunteers in the ushering and Child care department for the programme. If you are interested, please indicate with Sis Chidi.
- Covenant Parish has been assigned to provide 4 cars and drivers to help move the Pastors around. Please if you are interested or you have questions, let us know.
- The Church’s Android App is already in use. So if you don't have it yet, please visit play store, search for “Covenant Parish”, download the App.
- The Ministers’ Prayer meeting holds every Sunday morning by 10:30 am. Please all Ministers should take note and endeavor to be on time.
- Workers' meeting holds every Sunday morning by 11:00 am. Please all workers take note and endeavor to be on time.
- The Building Project is still going on. See Brother Lolade for more information.
- Let us all learn to be our brother's and sister's keeper. When you notice someone is missing from Church, please call, message and or visit them. God bless you as you do so in Jesus name.
- The Church doorbell is working now, so the main door downstairs will always be closed. Anytime you come to Church, please press the doorbell with the label "COVENANT PARISH". The door will be opened for you. God bless you.