2017 is our Year of Restoration and Advancement
This year this month, the Lord shall restore to us the years that the locust has eaten, the canker worm and the caterpillar and the Palmer worm. Therefore we shall with joy draw water out of the wells of salvation.
Remember that this is our year of Restoration and Advancement, don’t let this theme remain a cliche. Pray it into manifestation.
Welcome to the Month of March, 2017
Welcome to the Month of March. This month has been tagged OUR MONTH OF THE FAVOUR.
Psalm 102:13 says "Thou shalt arise, and have mercy upon Zion: for the time to favour her, yea, the set time, is come." This month is our set time in Jesus' name.
- This week, our Bible Study and Prayer meeting will continue. On Tuesday, 28th March, we shall be studying Romans 15:1-13. Don't miss it.
- On Thursday, 30th March, we shall be having our Prayer meeting in this hall. Time is 7 pm prompt.
- After the Service today, everyone should join hands with the Sanitation department to clean the church premises.
- Prayers for pregnant women and expectant mothers holds every Sunday immediately after service. Please immediately after the Service. Just join Pastor Henry in the office.
- The next edition of our Night Vigil would hold on the 31st of March, 2017 in this Church hall. The time is 10 pm.
- EUROCON 2017 will be holding from 19th - 21st April, 2017 in Netherlands. Let us all start planning towards it. The registration form is out, please let us endeavour to register now. Those who have indicated interest should register already.
- Our Assistant Pastor, Pastor Emmanuel is not in church today because he has gone on a visit to Jesus Centre at Turku.
- After the last workers meeting, we decided a few things concerning the children department:
- The Children department area is the children church. It is as sacred as the main hall. It should not be used for packing food, dressing up, etc.
- During the children service, the door to the children church will be locked. Parents should please not go to see their children except they have been invited by the teachers. If parents have anything to give to their children, it should be done before their service starts or give to the ushers to help pass it across.
- There are two toilets for the adult church and one for the children church. Please, adults should stop using the children toilet. If the main toilets are occupied, please wait for a little while.
- We will install a changing table soon for parents to change their babies
- The Church’s Android and Iphone App is already in use. So if you don't have it yet, please visit play store, search for “Covenant Parish”, download the App.
- The Ministers’ Prayer meeting holds every Sunday morning by 10:30 am. Please all Ministers should take note and endeavor to be on time.
- In this new year, take the study of God’s word seriously. We encourage you to use the Open Heaven for your daily devotional. To help with this, you can now access the open heaven from the church website everyday. You will find the link to the daily open heaven on the homepage of the church website and on the Church App.
- The Building Project is still going on. Please be a contributor. For those who pledged during the Anniversary service in May, remember that the deadline for paying the pledge was December, 2016. See Brother Lolade for more information.
- If you are a worker and you have not bee attending workers' meeting, or you have been inconsistent, it is time to change. We believe that workers are soldiers in the kingdom of God. We have to prepare together in the place of prayer.
- The Pastor's office is now ready for use. Please, let us desist from using it as exit. We are only allowed to go in by invitation. May the Lord bless us as we keep this in mind.
- All workers and Children teachers should check the notice board on the church website for the roaster of their participation. The address is rccgcovenant.com/notice-board.
- Let us all learn to be our brother's and sister's keeper. When you notice someone is missing from Church, please call, message and or visit them. God bless you as you do so in Jesus name.