2017 is our Year of Restoration and Advancement
This year this month, the Lord shall restore to us the years that the locust has eaten, the canker worm and the caterpillar and the Palmer worm. Therefore we shall with joy draw water out of the wells of salvation.
Remember that this is our year of Restoration and Advancement, don’t let this theme remain a cliche. Pray it into manifestation.
Welcome to the Month of June, 2017
This is the last week of the Month of June. This month has been tagged SUPERNATURAL ABUNDANCE.
Psalm 34:10, 2 Corinthians 8:9, 2 Corinthians 9:8, Haggai 2:6-8, Jeremiah 17:8, Mark 10:30.
The young lions do lack, and suffer hunger: but they that seek the Lord shall not want any good thing.
You can still walk into your supernatural abundance!!!
This is the last Sunday of the month of June. Express your deepest worship to God today.
- After the Service today, everyone should join hands with the sanitation department to clean the church premises.
- This week, our weekly service will continue as usual
- On Tuesday, we shall have our bible study and continue with our study of the book of Joshua 6:1-27
- On Thursday, we shall have our prayer meeting.
- The next edition of our Night Vigil would be holding on Friday the 30th of June, 2017 (Next Friday) in this Church hall. The time is 10 pm.
- If you have prayer requests that you want the church to make on your behalf during the vigil, please write and submit to the Ushers before the end of today's service.
- The Gideon Men family Picnic holds this Saturday, 1st July, 2017.
- Venue: Kunnarlantie 39, Espoo. Time: 13:00 - 19:00
- Everyone is specially invited. You can also invite your friends and colleague.
- We shall be representing Christ at that place, so come prepared to shine your light.
- Prayers for pregnant women and expectant mothers holds every Sunday immediately after service. Please immediately after the Service, just join Pastor Henry in the office.
- The family of Mr and Mrs Johnson, and the family of Mr and Mrs Odudu, will be dedicating their sons to the Lord next Sunday, 2nd July, 2017. Please rejoice with them and the church.
- Next Sunday is our thanksgiving service. Come with a heart of thanksgiving unto the Lord.
- There will be opportunities for Testimonies and special numbers. Inform the ushers if you have any testimony.
- We will also be collecting thanksgiving offering. Please package a befitting offering unto the Lord. God bless you.
- The Victorious women monthly meeting will hold on the 9th of July at Sis Elizabeth Osokoya's home.
- Address: Klariksentie 6A 13 Suurpelto Espoo
- Time: 4 pm prompt
- The Summer Youth Camp would be holding in Belgium this July. It is only 3 weeks to go. Register now with Bro Godwin.
- Date: 13th - 16th July, 2017
- Theme: UNBREAKABLE
- Ministering: Pastor Dare Adeboye (Daddy G.O's son) and other anointed men of God
- The Church’s Android App is already in use. So if you don't have it yet, please visit play store, search for “Covenant Parish”, download the App.
- The Ministers’ Prayer meeting holds every Sunday morning by 10:30 am. Please all Ministers should take note and endeavor to be on time.
- Workers' meeting holds every Sunday morning by 11:00 am. Please all workers take note and endeavor to be on time.
- The Building Project is still going on. See Brother Lolade for more information.
- Let us all learn to be our brother's and sister's keeper. When you notice someone is missing from Church, please call, message and or visit them. God bless you as you do so in Jesus name.
- It is summer again. Wisdom is profitable to direct. Please do not participate in activities you have no skill for.
- Do not go swimming if you cannot swim
- Do not go skiing if you do not know how to
- Beware of sleepovers and camping. Please avoid group camping and, or sleepover, except it is with a family or organisation you really trust.
- In all things, be led by the Spirit.
- Remember we are Christians and we are light to the world. The fact that it is summer does not mean we should dress indecently. Glorify God in your body.
- The Church doorbell is working now, so the main door downstairs will always be closed. Anytime you come to Church, please press the doorbell with the label "COVENANT PARISH". The door will be opened for you. God bless you.