2017 is our Year of Restoration and Advancement
This year this month, the Lord shall restore to us the years that the locust has eaten, the canker worm and the caterpillar and the Palmer worm. Therefore we shall with joy draw water out of the wells of salvation.
Remember that this is our year of Restoration and Advancement, don’t let this theme remain a cliche. Pray it into manifestation.
Welcome to the Month of July, 2017
This is the first Sunday of the Month of July. This month has been tagged our Month of PRAYER.
2 Chronicles 7:14, Matthew 7:7-11, Luke 18:1, Ephesians 6:18, Philippians 4:6, 1 Thessalonian 5:17, James 5:13-18.
God says "If my people who are called by my name shall humble themselves and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from Heaven and forgive their sins and heal their land". Anyway who will sincerely seek God this month shall find Him in Jesus' name.
This is the first Sunday of the month of July. Express your deepest thanksgiving to God today.
- There will be opportunities for Testimonies and special numbers. Inform the ushers if you have any testimony.
- We will also be collecting thanksgiving offering. Please package a befitting offering unto the Lord. God bless you.
- After the Service today, the victorious women should join hands with the sanitation department to clean the church premises.
- This week, our weekly service will continue as usual. We have been experiencing a low turn out to weekly activities. Please try to always make it a date with God.
- On Tuesday, we shall have our bible study and continue with our study of the book of Joshua 7:1-26.
- On Thursday, we shall have our prayer meeting.
- The next edition of our Night Vigil would be holding on Friday the 28th of July, 2017 in this Church hall. The time is 10 pm.
- If you have prayer requests that you want the church to make on your behalf during the vigil, please write and submit to the Ushers as soon as possible.
- Prayers for pregnant women and expectant mothers holds every Sunday immediately after service. Please immediately after the Service, just join Pastor Henry in the office.
- Please all members of the Evangelism department should wait behind after the Church Service today.
- The family of Mr and Mrs Johnson, and the family of Mr and Mrs Odudu, will be dedicating their sons to the Lord today, 2nd July, 2017. Please rejoice with them and the church.
- Our PUSH for this month is coming up from the 10th to 14th July, 2017. It is one hour of sincere prayers unto God, everyday from Monday to Friday. Friday would be a communion service.
- On the 22nd of July, we shall be having an inter-ministry get together here in church. We shall be having Pastors and ministers from other Churches visiting to discuss about the progress of the work of God in Finland. When you are called upon to assist in the programme, please give your best service to God.
- The Summer Youth Camp would be holding in Belgium this July. It is only 2 weeks away. Registration has closed. Please pray for all those who are going from our Church, Finland and all over Europe.
- Date: 13th - 16th July, 2017
- Theme: UNBREAKABLE
- Ministering: Pastor Dare Adeboye (Daddy G.O's son) and other anointed men of God
- The Church’s Android App is already in use. So if you don't have it yet, please visit play store, search for “Covenant Parish”, download the App.
- The Ministers’ Prayer meeting holds every Sunday morning by 10:30 am. Please all Ministers should take note and endeavor to be on time.
- Workers' meeting holds every Sunday morning by 11:00 am. Please all workers take note and endeavor to be on time.
- The Building Project is still going on. See Brother Lolade for more information.
- Let us all learn to be our brother's and sister's keeper. When you notice someone is missing from Church, please call, message and or visit them. God bless you as you do so in Jesus name.
- It is summer again. Wisdom is profitable to direct. Please do not participate in activities you have no skill for.
- Do not go swimming if you cannot swim
- Do not go skiing if you do not know how to
- Beware of sleepovers and camping. Please avoid group camping and, or sleepover, except it is with a family or organisation you really trust.
- In all things, be led by the Spirit.
- Remember we are Christians and we are light to the world. The fact that it is summer does not mean we should dress indecently. Glorify God in your body.
- The Church doorbell is working now, so the main door downstairs will always be closed. Anytime you come to Church, please press the doorbell with the label "COVENANT PARISH". The door will be opened for you. God bless you.