2017 is our Year of Restoration and Advancement
This year this month, the Lord shall restore to us the years that the locust has eaten, the canker worm and the caterpillar and the Palmer worm. Therefore we shall with joy draw water out of the wells of salvation.
Remember that this is our year of Restoration and Advancement, don’t let this theme remain a cliche. Pray it into manifestation.
Welcome to the Month of July, 2017
This is the fourth Sunday of the Month of July. This month has been tagged our Month of PRAYER.
2 Chronicles 7:14, Matthew 7:7-11, Luke 18:1, Ephesians 6:18, Philippians 4:6, 1 Thessalonian 5:17, James 5:13-18.
God says "If my people who are called by my name shall humble themselves and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from Heaven and forgive their sins and heal their land". Anyway who will sincerely seek God this month shall find Him in Jesus' name.
- After the Service today, everyone should join hands with the sanitation department to clean the church premises.
- This week, our weekly service will continue with the exception of faith clinic on Thursday the 27th. On Tuesday the 25th, we would continue our study of the book of Joshua.
- On Thursday the 27th of July, we shall be having a Special workers' meeting. The meeting is very important and compulsory for all workers. Time is 6 pm prompt. God bless you.
- The next edition of our Night Vigil would be holding on Friday the 28th of July, 2017 in this Church hall. The time is 10 pm.
- If you have prayer requests that you want the church to make on your behalf during the vigil, please write and submit to the Ushers as soon as possible.
- Prayers for pregnant women and expectant mothers holds every Sunday immediately after service. Please immediately after the Service, join Pastor Henry in the office.
- On the 6th of August 2017, Brother Kenny and family will be dedicating his baby to the Lord. Let us give our maximum support.
- September is already around the corner! It is time for another edition of our power packed Breakthrough programme.
- The Theme is His Presence
- The date is 14th - 17th September, 2017.
- Ministering is Pastor Olusola Akinyemi; the National Superintendent of Deeper Life Bible Church, Italy.
- Flyers would soon be out and more details would be announced as the date approches. Get ready!!!
- Evangelism training holds after service on the 30th of July 2017. Members of the Evangelism department and all those interested should take note.
- Weekly Evangelism will start on 28th of July, 2017. More details to be announced later.
- Come August 20th, 2017, the National Youth week will be hosted by Covenant Parish.
- Theme is The gifts and calling of God.
- Youths from all over Finland will be with us.
- On the 3rd of September 2017 which is the Evangelism Sunday, Pastor Paavo Jarvinen will be ministering. Please get ready.
- The National Youth Conference will be holding in November 2017. Please get ready. More information would be announced later.
- The Church’s Android App is already in use. So if you don't have it yet, please visit play store, search for “Covenant Parish”, download the App.
- The Ministers’ Prayer meeting holds every Sunday morning by 10:30 am. Please all Ministers should take note and endeavor to be on time.
- Workers' meeting holds every Sunday morning by 11:00 am. Please all workers take note and endeavor to be on time.
- The Building Project is still going on. See Brother Lolade for more information.
- Let us all learn to be our brother's and sister's keeper. When you notice someone is missing from Church, please call, message and or visit them. God bless you as you do so in Jesus name.
- It is summer again. Wisdom is profitable to direct. Please do not participate in activities you have no skill for.
- Do not go swimming if you cannot swim
- Do not go skiing if you do not know how to
- Beware of sleepovers and camping. Please avoid group camping and, or sleepover, except it is with a family or organisation you really trust.
- In all things, be led by the Spirit.
- Remember we are Christians and we are light to the world. The fact that it is summer does not mean we should dress indecently. Glorify God with your dressing.
- The Church doorbell is working now, so the main door downstairs will always be closed. Anytime you come to Church, please press the doorbell with the label "COVENANT PARISH". The door will be opened for you. God bless you.