2017 is our Year of Restoration and Advancement
This year this month, the Lord shall restore to us the years that the locust has eaten, the canker worm and the caterpillar and the Palmer worm. Therefore we shall with joy draw water out of the wells of salvation.
Remember that this is our year of Restoration and Advancement, don’t let this theme remain a cliche. Pray it into manifestation.
Welcome to the Month of April, 2017
Welcome to the Month of April. This month has been tagged OUR MONTH OF SERVICE UNTO OUR GOD.
Joshua 24:15, Romans 12:11, Acts 17:25, John 12:26, Revelation 7:15, 22:3.
Not slothful in business; fervent in spirit; serving the Lord.
- The Victorious Women's monthly meeting will hold today at Sister Ayo Ogunbowale's place by 4 pm. The address is Keskijuoksu 19, Espoo.
- After the Service today, EVERYONE should join hands with the Sanitation department to clean the church premises.
- This week, our Bible Study and Prayer meeting will continue. On Tuesday 25th of April, we shall be rounding up our study on the book of Romans as we study the last chapter. The time is 7 pm. Don't miss it.
- On Thursday, 27th of April, we shall be having our Prayer meeting in this hall. Time is 7 pm prompt.
- The next edition of our Night Vigil would hold this week on Friday the 28th, 2017 in this Church hall. The time is 10 pm.
- The next edition of the Evangelism Outreach Dinner will hold this week on Saturday the 29th, 2017. The venue is Sister Betty's place.
- Prayers for pregnant women and expectant mothers holds every Sunday immediately after service. Please immediately after the Service, just join Pastor Henry in the office.
- .The Church's 7th year Anniversary will be coming up in May, from 5th - 7th of May, 2017. The theme is "CELEBRATING THE GOD OF BETHEL" Ministering is our founding pastor, Pastor Taiwo Adeleke. Let us all start preparing towards the programme. The flyers are out, please invite as many as possible to celebrate with us in this household of God.
- The Victorious women will be having a 3-day programme in celebration of the forth coming mothers' day from Friday the 12th - Sunday the 14thof May, 2017. The theme is "CAN TWO WALK TOGETHER, EXCEPT THEY BE AGREED?" Amos 3:3. Let us save the date.
- On Friday the 12th, there will be retreat for all women. The venue is the church hall and the time is 6 pm. This day has been declared a fasting and prayer day for all women.
- On Saturday the 13th, there will be a combined fellowship for men and women. The venue is the church hall and the time is 2 pm.
- On Sunday the 14th, Mothers' day celebration cum worship service right in the church hall. The time is 11:30 am.
- Come Saturday 27th - Sunday 28th May 2017, the Children Department will be having a 2-day programme in celebrating the forth coming Children's day.
- On Saturday the 27th, there would be Parents and Teachers discussion. More details to be announced later.
- On Sunday the 28th, Children's day celebration cum Worship service. The time is 11:30 am.
- Our Cultural Diversity day would be coming up in June. More details will be announced later.
- The Summer Youth Camp would be holdingin Belgium this July. The theme is UNBREAKABLE. Ministering is Pastor Dare Adeboye (Daddy G.O's son). All youths must be there.
- The Church’s Android and Iphone App is already in use. So if you don't have it yet, please visit play store, search for “Covenant Parish”, download the App.
- The Ministers’ Prayer meeting holds every Sunday morning by 10:30 am. Please all Ministers should take note and endeavor to be on time.
- In this new year, take the study of God’s word seriously. We encourage you to use the Open Heaven for your daily devotional. To help with this, you can now access the open heaven from the church website everyday. You will find the link to the daily open heaven on the homepage of the church website and on the Church App.
- The book version of the Open Heaven for this year is available for sale. Please meet with the ushers if your're interested.
- The Building Project is still going on. Please be a contributor. For those who pledged during the Anniversary service in May, remember that the deadline for paying the pledge was December, 2016. See Brother Lolade for more information.
- If you are a worker and you have not bee attending workers' meeting, or you have been inconsistent, it is time to change. We believe that workers are soldiers in the kingdom of God. We have to prepare together in the place of prayer. Prayer meeting holds every Sunday morning by 11:am.
- All workers and Children teachers should check the notice board on the church website for the roaster of their participation. The address is rccgcovenant.com/notice-board.
- Let us all learn to be our brother's and sister's keeper. When you notice someone is missing from Church, please call, message and or visit them. God bless you as you do so in Jesus name.