2017 is our Year of Restoration and Advancement
This year this month, the Lord shall restore to us the years that the locust has eaten, the canker worm and the caterpillar and the Palmer worm. Therefore we shall with joy draw water out of the wells of salvation.
Remember that this is our year of Restoration and Advancement, don’t let this theme remain a cliche. Pray it into manifestation.
Welcome to the Month of October, 2017
This is the First Sunday of the Month of October. This month has been tagged OUR MONTH OF "PRAISE TO OUR GOD". Psalm 149: 1-9, 150:1-6, 103-1-5, Psalm 134;1-3, 1 Peter 2:9
Psalm 149:1 says "Praise ye the Lord. Sing unto the Lord a new song, and his praise in the congregation of saints.
- We are presently observing our Thanksgiving service. Let us praise God for his mighty acts and according to his excellent greatness.
- Let us bless the Lord from the depth of our souls as we forget not all his benefits.
- Package a befitting thanksgiving offering and give to the Lord cheerfully.
- Testifiers should remember to enlist their names with the ushers ahead of time.
- After the Service today, the Victorious Women should join hands with the Sanitation department to clean the church premises.
- The Gideon Men's monthly meeting will be holding today at brother Samuel Ojo's place. The address is Virsutie 4-6I 123, 01360, Vantaa. The time is 5 pm.
- This week, our weekly services will continue as usual. On Tuesday the 3rd of October, we would continue our study of the book of Joshua and on Thursday the 5th of October; our Faith Clinic. The time is 7 pm.
- Weekly Evangelism Outreach holds every Friday by 5 pm. The weekly location details will be communicated by sister Lisa.
- The location for this week will be communicated later through the platform.
- Prayers for pregnant women and expectant mothers holds every Sunday immediately after service. Please immediately after the Service, join Pastor Henry in the office.
- The Victorious Women's monthly meeting for October will be holding on the 8th of October, 2017 at sister Bukola Ayeni's residence. The address is Avaruuskatu 3E, Espoo. The time is 4 pm.
- Our PUSH edition for this month of October will start from Monday the 9th to Friday the 13th of October, 2017.
- Please note that on Friday the 13th, we would be having our Holy Communion.
- On the 21st of October 2017, there will be Minister's meeting here in the Church hall by 5 pm.
- On the 27th of October, 2017, it will be our turn to host the National Rally in preparation for Daddy G.O's visit to Finland. It is compulsory for everyone of us to be around as people will be coming from Helsinki, Tampere, Turku, Vantaa, Seinajoki, etc.
- This programme starts by 6 pm and will run till 9 pm.
- We would need help with somethings like cooking, protocol, ushering, etc. Please be available when we call on you. God bless you.
- Our October's Night Vigil has been cancelled as a result of the above programme.
- RCCG Finland Youth and Young Adult camp would be holding come November.
- Date: 10th - 12th of November, 2017
- Theme: Custom-made for God
- Speakers: Pastor Andrew Brandon (UK), Pastor Adnam Halaki (UK)
- Venue: Kunstenniemi camp center, Kunstenniementie 233 21130 Poikko, Finland
- Registration: 50 Euros
- It's going to be an exciting time in God's presence. Please don't miss it.
- We got a report that some of our members park their cars on the upper (apartment) parking lots. We denied that our members park there and told them to always put a ticket on any car that is wrongly parked there. Please stop parking there in case you previously did.
- The Ministers’ Prayer meeting holds every Sunday morning by 10:30 am. Please, all Ministers should take note and endeavour to be on time.
- Workers' meeting holds every Sunday morning by 11:00 am. Please, all workers take note and endeavour to be on time.
- The Building Project is still going on. See Brother Lolade and Sister Jennifer Eke for more information.
- Let us all learn to be our brother's and sister's keeper. When you notice someone is missing from Church, please call, message and or visit them. God bless you as you do so in Jesus name.