2017 is our Year of Restoration and Advancement
This year this month, the Lord shall restore to us the years that the locust has eaten, the canker worm and the caterpillar and the Palmer worm. Therefore we shall with joy draw water out of the wells of salvation.
Remember that this is our year of Restoration and Advancement, don’t let this theme remain a cliche. Pray it into manifestation.
Welcome to the Month of April, 2017
Welcome to the Month of April. This month has been tagged OUR MONTH OF SERVICE UNTO OUR GOD.
Joshua 24:15, Romans 12:11, Acts 17:25, John 12:26, Revelation 7:15, 22:3.
Not slothful in business; fervent in spirit; serving the Lord.
- We are presently in the Easter Sunday service. Easter reminds us of how much God loves us. He gave his only son that we may have life abundantly. Let us therefore joyfully celebrate the reason for the season.
- Halleluyah its EUROCON week! It will commence from Wednesday the 19th - Friday the 21st April, 2017 in Netherlands.
- This week, our Bible Study and Prayer meeting will continue. On Tuesday, 18th of April, we shall be having a Question and Answer session. The time is 7pm . Don't miss it.
- On Thursday, 20th of April, we shall be having our Prayer meeting in this hall. Time is 7 pm prompt.
- After the Service today, Youths should join hands with the Sanitation department to clean the church premises.
- Prayers for pregnant women and expectant mothers holds every Sunday immediately after service. Please immediately after the Service, just join Pastor Henry in the office.
- .The Church's 7th year Anniversary will be coming up in May, from 5th - 7th of May, 2017. The theme is "CELEBRATING THE GOD OF BETHEL" Ministering is our founding pastor, Pastor Taiwo Adeleke. Let us all start preparing towards the programme. The flyers will be out soon.
- All Heads of Departments should please wait for a brief meeting with Brother Emmanuel after the service.
- The Victorious Women's monthly meeting will hold on 23rd of April, 2017 at Sister Ayo Ogunbowale's place by 4 pm. The address is Keskijuoksu 19, Espoo.
- The next edition of our Night Vigil would hold on the 28th of April, 2017 in this Church hall. The time is 10 pm.
- The next edition of the Evangelism Outreach Dinner will hold on the 29th of April, 2017. Details to be announced later.
- The Victorious women will be having a 3-days programme in celebration of the forth coming mothers' day from Friday the 12th - Sunday the 14th of May, 2017. The theme is "CAN TWO WALK TOGETHER, EXCEPT THEY BE AGREED?" Amos 3:3. Let us save the date.
- Our Cultural Diversity day would be coming up in June. More details will be announced later.
- The Church’s Android and Iphone App is already in use. So if you don't have it yet, please visit play store, search for “Covenant Parish”, download the App.
- The Ministers’ Prayer meeting holds every Sunday morning by 10:30 am. Please all Ministers should take note and endeavor to be on time.
- In this new year, take the study of God’s word seriously. We encourage you to use the Open Heaven for your daily devotional. To help with this, you can now access the open heaven from the church website everyday. You will find the link to the daily open heaven on the homepage of the church website and on the Church App.
- The book version of the Open Heaven for this year is available for sale. Please meet with the ushers if your're interested.
- The Building Project is still going on. Please be a contributor. For those who pledged during the Anniversary service in May, remember that the deadline for paying the pledge was December, 2016. See Brother Lolade for more information.
- If you are a worker and you have not bee attending workers' meeting, or you have been inconsistent, it is time to change. We believe that workers are soldiers in the kingdom of God. We have to prepare together in the place of prayer. Prayer meeting holds every Sunday morning by 11:am.
- All workers and Children teachers should check the notice board on the church website for the roaster of their participation. The address is rccgcovenant.com/notice-board.
- Let us all learn to be our brother's and sister's keeper. When you notice someone is missing from Church, please call, message and or visit them. God bless you as you do so in Jesus name.