2017 is our Year of Restoration and Advancement
This year this month, the Lord shall restore to us the years that the locust has eaten, the canker worm and the caterpillar and the Palmer worm. Therefore we shall with joy draw water out of the wells of salvation.
Remember that this is our year of Restoration and Advancement, don’t let this theme remain a cliche. Pray it into manifestation.
Welcome to the Month of November, 2017
Today is the Second Sunday of the Month of November. This month has been tagged OUR MONTH OF "ABUNDANT GRACE". Acts 4:33, 1 Corinthians 15:10, 2 Corinthians 9:8, 1 Timothy 14, Titus 2:11
1 Timothy 1:14 says "And the grace of our Lord was exceeding abundant with faith and love which is in Christ Jesus".
- The Youths and Young Adults are presently in the Camp and today is the last day. Let us continue to pray along with them for the successful completion of the programme.
- Today is Fathers' Day, Let us celebrate the fathers in the house.
- The Victorious Women's monthly meeting will be holding today at sister Honeybell Monday's residence. The address is Erik Bassen Tie 14B 35 . The time is 4 pm.
- This week, our weekly services will continue as usual. On Tuesday the 14th of November, we would continue our study of the book of Joshua and on Thursday the 16th of November; our Faith Clinic. The time is 7 pm on each day.
- This week, the Church will be conducting a Service of Songs for the late brother of our dear sister Favour on Friday the 17th of November, 2017 here in the Church Hall. The time is 5 pm to 7 pm.
- Weekly Evangelism Outreach holds every Friday by 5 pm. The weekly location details will be communicated by sister Lisa via the group's platform.
- After the Service today, the Gideon Men should join hands with the Sanitation department to clean the church premises.
- Prayers for pregnant women and expectant mothers holds every Sunday immediately after service. Please immediately after the Service, join Pastor Henry in the office.
- Our Monthly Night Vigil will be holding on the 24th of November, 2017 here in the Church Hall. The time is 10 pm.
- On the 25th of November 2017, there will be Workers meeting here in the Church hall by 5 pm.
- The Gideon Men will be holding their Annual Men Conference on the 26th of November, 2017 here in the Church Hall. More details will be communicated later.
- As we know, our General Overseer is coming to Finland for the European Ministers Conference (EMC) 2018. Registration is already open. You can register through this link: http//www.emcfinland2018.org
- The School of Ministry and Deliverance (SOMDEL) by Rev'd Victor Amosun will be coming up this month, 27th November to 1st December, 2017. Please get ready for this wonderful experience in God's presence.
- The last Ministers meeting for this year will hold on the 2nd of December, 2017 here in the Church Hall. The time is 5 pm.
- On the 9th of December, 2017, it will be another time to sing JOYFUL SONGS unto the Lord. The Choir will be leading us in singing Joyful songs unto the Most High God. More details will be announced later.
- On the 10th of December, 2017, the Children will be leading us in songs in Christmas Carol here in the Church Hall. The time is 12:15 pm.
- The year is coming to an end and we are already planning for 2018 calendar. All Heads of Department should submit their proposed programme for 2018 to Pastor Henry before the end of November. After the calendar is made , it may be impossible to add programmes to it.
- We got a report that some of our members park their cars on the upper (apartment) parking lots. We denied that our members park there and told them to always put a ticket on any car that is wrongly parked there. Please stop parking there in case you previously did.
- The Ministers’ Prayer meeting holds every Sunday morning by 10:30 am. Please, all Ministers should take note and endeavour to be on time.
- Workers' meeting holds every Sunday morning by 11:00 am. Please, all workers take note and endeavour to be on time.
- The Building Project is still going on. Please give your donation to Sister Jennifer Eke.
- Let us all learn to be our brother's and sister's keeper. When you notice someone is missing from Church, please call, message and or visit them. God bless you as you do so in Jesus name.